No Drains!!!...1 week post op appointment

Jessie-F
on 7/7/09 5:15 am
Just got back from my first follow up appointment, everything looks good. He removed my drains, uaually he doesn't remove them until the 2nd visit but they were barely draining any more.

BTW pre ops, if you get an OnQ pain pump, please make sure they remove the clamps. Turns out that I was toting around this thing and I wasn't receiving any pain relieve.

My breast look great, but they are still so swollen. Its cool not to have the bottom of my breast touching my stomach!!! They don't look as small as I wanted (hopefully its just A LOT of swelling). The  incisions are so clean and minimal, I can tell they'll look awesome once they heal.

My tummy tuck also looks great, so natural, and the belly button is just right.

I'll post pictures soon  when some of the swelling goes down. Thank you to all who have been so helpful through this new journey, IOH. _Jessie

Highest weight:215/ Surgery day:199/ current:139/ Goal weight:130

ericas623
on 7/7/09 5:31 am - Roseville, MI
Good for you, I just came from my 1 week appointment.  I had 3 drains.  Doc only took one, the one that was bothering me the most.  Did yours hurt?  Mine was so painful, I started crying.  I felt like such a baby.

Erica
Jessie-F
on 7/7/09 9:19 am
Hi Erica,
Yeah, hurt like crazy!!! He really stitched those suckers down!!! One of them required more tugging!!!OUCH!!!!  I'm surprised I didn't rip my poor hubby's fingers off!, you would think I was givving birth or something LOL!!.......I'm a baby too when it comes to pain.  So glad those evil drains are out, my hubby says I was grinning from ear to ear on the way back from the Dr.'s. I hope you get the others out soon.
-Jessie

Highest weight:215/ Surgery day:199/ current:139/ Goal weight:130

huskerfan85
on 7/7/09 2:00 pm - Colorado Springs, CO
Getting my drains out was the best thing ever, I felt so free......LOL.  Sorry yours hurt coming out.
Gayle  6'2" 

Most Active