Leaving for Mexico today!

Diane B.
on 7/6/09 11:42 pm - Seymour, CT
My surgeries are tomorrow with Dr. Sauceda.  LBL, tummy, arms, inner thigh and BA.  From what I understand he does not have internet in his clinic, so it will be a while b4 I get to the hotel to post an update.  See you on the other side!  Diane.
gluvsu
on 7/6/09 11:54 pm - hamilton, OH
OMG Goodluck! I am just now searching for a dr. I wish the best for you God Bless, Tammy
E. MEXICO
on 7/7/09 1:20 am - Canada
Have a great trip and quick recovery...will be waiting to hear all the details.
ellen
EzySpirit
on 7/7/09 2:04 am - Middle Island, NY
Best of luck to you, Diane.

Dale
katiekat412
on 7/7/09 3:31 am
Congrats!! I'm so looking forward to hearing about your experience so that I can plan for my own, potentially with Dr. S. You'll do great!!! YAY!

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

jan R.
on 7/7/09 8:52 am - PA
Katie...
    I see you used Dr. Courcoulas is it the one in Pittsburgh?  I just took my mom to see her a few weeks ago and she was sooo nice!!  I just don't see that name around here much!
    I am almost 4 years out from my Lapband and just finished my last round of Plastics In Monterrey Mexico with Dr. Cardenas!  So don't hesitate about Mexico my doctor and facility was WONDERFUL!!  I did 4 different plastic procedures!!
Thanks...and sorry for the hijack!!
Jan
katiekat412
on 7/7/09 9:02 pm
Yep! That's the one. Dr. C is an angel. She fought really hard for me to get insurance approval and genuinally cares about her patients. That being said, I haven't seen or spoken to her personally since the day after my surgery, but she is a busy woman! I highly recommend her.
Thanks for the assurance about Mexico!

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

Jessie-F
on 7/7/09 9:32 am
Wo!! That seems like a lot of surgeries!!! You are really brave!! (I'm a big baby though) I hope everything goes well, and a speedy recovery.

Highest weight:215/ Surgery day:199/ current:139/ Goal weight:130

(deactivated member)
on 7/7/09 10:09 am
Have a safe trip & a quick recovery! I'm so jealous I'll be having mine with Dr. S in October.  Can't wait to hear all about your experience in Monterey when you get back!  Fab
O. Kufi
on 7/7/09 1:14 pm, edited 7/7/09 1:14 pm
I hope you had a safe journey here Diane. I am recovering nicely, resting at the Hampton. I know you will be too in a few days. Dr S rocks!!!

Prayers for an uneventful surgery for you tomorrow.

I was so ready to get back to the clinic on Friday for the privacy and the Internet.

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

Most Active