1 week tt visit

ericas623
on 7/7/09 5:23 am - Roseville, MI
Ok, I had 3 drains, doc took 1 out, the one that was bothering me the most.  I was really hoping that he would take all 3, but he said not until next week for the others.  Let me tell you, that was painful.  I think more so than the surgery itself.

Erica
dmoore1162
on 7/7/09 9:14 am
I know what you mean.  I had the tt.  I bet you there was 3 inches of drain in me 
Delores Moore
it's never too late

Jessie-F
on 7/7/09 9:37 am
The drains definitely hurt WAY more than the surgeries!!! They are so necessary, but oh so EVIL! -Jessie
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 7/7/09 9:52 am
I guess I am just different.  I had 4 drains and they didn't hurt coming out - just felt wierd and tugging...........

Hope the rest come out better!

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Melissa M.
on 7/7/09 11:23 am - Seabrook, TX
I'm different too because mine didn't hurt at all when they came out either!  In fact I took the 2nd one out myself once I got my dr's permission since it had quit draining over the weekend before my 2 week appointment.  Maybe it's just where the surgeon places it.
huskerfan85
on 7/7/09 1:59 pm - Colorado Springs, CO
Wow sorry yours were painful.  Maybe it was because mine were in the fleshy part of my thighs, but they hurt worse to keep them in than anything.  I did not even feel them coming out at all.
Gayle  6'2" 

Most Active