5 Days Post Op Pannic/TT

KathigME
on 7/6/09 7:34 am - Gorham, ME
Well, as most of you know I had my Pannic/TT on July 1st.  Today is the first day, that I have felt like sitting at the computer. I am still quite sore, but I know it will all be worth it in the end. I am wearing a binder and so, I can only see the very edges of my drain wounds. I go on Wednesday to get checked out by Dr C. at Plastic & Hand.  The group that work there are truly awesome!  Thank goodness for my recliner and my iphone!  I am able to update on Facebook, but for some reason, I could not post a message on OH from the iphone. I will post pics later on of my after surgery pics of my binder and drains. I think the worst of it all has been the drains and having to cough, oh the pain is so bad!  Well, going back to Season 2 of Lost and my recliner!  More later....
Kathi G.  I LOVE MY RNY!!   
huskerfan85
on 7/6/09 8:22 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Congrats...hope you have a speedy uneventful recovery!
Gayle  6'2" 

tonjasm
on 7/6/09 8:26 am - Edmond, OK
Have your nerve endings started triggering yet?  If not...I'm telling you...not fun!
Obesity Help Support Group > http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/tonjasm_group/ 

I had a tummy tuck and lipo of the side flanks performed by Nathan Miller with Cosmetic Surgery Affiliates in Oklahoma City on June 23rd, 2009.

Jessica H.
on 7/6/09 10:37 am - Johnson City, TN
Grrr....the dreaded nerves!  I think the nerve pain was much worse than the muscular pain.  I'm 4 weeks out and still have the nerve pain.  I'm ready for it to be over and done with!

But, don't worry, it gets easier ;)  Hope the rest of your recovery is uneventful!

330/294/161/170

highest/surgery/current/GOAL!  *Below Goal!*

vickie O.
on 7/6/09 10:50 am - amarillo, TX
good luck to you and i hope u skip the dreaded nerve pain. vick

EXPERIENCE WITHOUT REFLECTION IS HOLLOW

Nicole P.
on 7/6/09 11:43 am - NH
I will be 4 weeks out on Friday and hav enot experienced this nerve pain that you all speak of and I hope I don't.  It does not sound like fun at all.  Thankfully I am over my seroma and hematoma issues.

Glad you are up and about and able to sit for a bit and get us updated.

Stay well

lap band 7/12/07, port revision 2/09
TT, lipo, BA 6/5/09

surgery
/present/goal/surgeons goal
250      148    160       150
Nicole

EzySpirit
on 7/6/09 2:49 pm - Middle Island, NY
Glad to hear you are doing good.  I have my LBL in 2 weeks from tomorrow.  Boy does time fly by.  Did you get a lift recliner or just a regular one?  Are you sleeping in your bed?  My friend suggested I get a wedge to help me in my bed.  I hope all goes well wednesday at the DR.  Hugs, Dale
Most Active