-

(deactivated member)
on 7/5/09 7:42 pm, edited 6/2/11 12:23 am

-

Wendy_Canada
on 7/5/09 8:54 pm - Canada
Jodi it could have been worse............It could have shown up as a mustache under your lip  LOL

your story is cute i had to hold my stomach when i read it.  I wish you a speedy recovering with your upcoming surgery and looking forward to hearing from you again in October.  Be good to yourself

wendy

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 7/5/09 10:12 pm
<----------- that's me gigglin at you for that pubic hair - that was a CLASSIC!!!!!!

Have a good trip, take it easy and watch out for more 'incision lines'..... LOL

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

inkerdoodles
on 7/5/09 10:25 pm - Schenectady, NY

OMG I would be mortified..... You have an awesome sense of humor.... :)

Good luck.. we can't wait for you to get back in October.

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

cleos_mom
on 7/5/09 10:33 pm, edited 7/5/09 10:33 pm - phila., PA
that is to funny,
Have a safe trip.
Wow that is a long time  not to be on line, I would go into withdrawl.You will have so much to get caught up with when you get back in October, some of us may not even look the same anymore but have a good time
Susan
Renee2007
on 7/6/09 12:17 am - Central, FL
Have a great time and best of luck with your upcoming surgery. I'll be thinking of you and I'll look forward to reading your update come October.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

susandoeshair
on 7/6/09 12:32 am - Alexander, AR
OCTOBER????  This is not acceptable, my dear! Can I send you a PM with my cell # so we can chat while you're in the States???  I'd just love to really have a good sisterly, giggly, good ol' talk fest.

Great story about the doctor's office. Glad the men can have a sense of humor about getting pubes pulled.  You're a good sport!

Hugs and smoochies!

Susan

(deactivated member)
on 7/6/09 4:07 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Jodi,
LOL on the "stitches/hair" removal......

Sorry to hear about your friend.

Ruth
tonjasm
on 7/6/09 8:29 am - Edmond, OK
You've made my day!  What a funny story!

Have a safe trip and praying for a quick recovery for you as well.  Praying for your friend and their family as well during this difficult time!
Obesity Help Support Group > http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/tonjasm_group/ 

I had a tummy tuck and lipo of the side flanks performed by Nathan Miller with Cosmetic Surgery Affiliates in Oklahoma City on June 23rd, 2009.

Jessica H.
on 7/6/09 10:33 am - Johnson City, TN
LOL - that's all.  Just laughing over here.

See you in October - have a safe trip!

330/294/161/170

highest/surgery/current/GOAL!  *Below Goal!*

Most Active