Wow! Moment - and not a minute too soon!

Jessica H.
on 7/5/09 12:14 pm - Johnson City, TN
Okay - I've told y'all I've been really down today - the old insecurites creeping back...

Anyway, I have a friend that is several months post-op RNY and needing clothes.  I told her I needed to clean out my closet anyway - so I could probably dig up some stuff for her.

I came across a pair of pants from a year or so ago.  I bought them when I first got down to a size 10 but I didn't try them on.  Well, they didn't run true to size - they were more like an 8.  If I hopped and jumped around while tugging on them, I could get them over my hips.  If I laid down on the bed and pulled on the zipper with a pair of pliers, I could get them zipped.  I didn't really ever wear them but did try them on from time to time.  The last time was 3 or 4 months ago and I couldn't even get them on at that point.  Well tonight, I just came across them and thought I would try them on just for the heck of it.  Not only did they go on - they were a bit loose!  Wow!  And tha's WITH all the swelling!

I really needed that!

330/294/161/170

highest/surgery/current/GOAL!  *Below Goal!*

(deactivated member)
on 7/5/09 12:25 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I love these sort of moments!  Enjoy the feeling!

Hang in there.  As my mom always says when I'm having a rough patch "this too shall pass"....

huskerfan85
on 7/5/09 1:14 pm - Colorado Springs, CO
That is one of the best feeling ever....smaller sizes  congrats
Gayle  6'2" 

Jessica H.
on 7/5/09 1:15 pm - Johnson City, TN

330/294/161/170

DEBI R.
on 7/5/09 5:55 pm - CORSICANA, TX
That's awesome!! By the time the swelling goes away they'll be too big for you!!

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

(deactivated member)
on 7/5/09 7:22 pm
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 7/5/09 10:03 pm
  now THAT is a great moment!!!!

Congrats!!! 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Kennedy12
on 7/5/09 11:18 pm - Chicago, IL
What a great story! I know how good that feels to fit into something that was out of reach for so long!! Take good care of yourself and enjoy!

Jillian
Phase 1 Plastic Surgery Completed 9/9/09 with Dr. Siamak Agha.

trudie74
on 7/6/09 12:02 am - Round Rock, TX

Yay!  And didn't you just post about clothing sizes?  I am soo jealous.  I tried on my clothes that had been too baggy pre-surgery, and they fit:(

Oh!  And your pics look awesome!  Grats!!!

Jessica H.
on 7/6/09 10:26 am - Johnson City, TN
Thanks to everyone!  I truely LOVE the supportive extended family that I have through all of you!  It's so easy to get down and beat yourself up - especially after the emotional ride we've all been on throughout our weight loss journey.  We all need a pick-me-up from time to time and I'm so thankful that you all have been here to help me through it.  I hope I'm able to be as supportive and wonderful to others the same way y'all have been to me :O)

330/294/161/170

Most Active