brachio round 1 and 2 photos

penguin5
on 7/5/09 4:01 am - Lompoc, CA
I finally created a brachioplasty photo album here on my profile!!  You can see pics from before my first round of surgery (Sept. 08) and the revision (Apr. 09).  These arms of mine have come a LONG way in a year..they are not perfect, but are such an improvement.  They were the worst my PS has ever had to fix!!  I'm happy with my results and am wearing short sleeves without shame.  The scars will hopefully continue to fade, but it is what it is. 

Thanks for all the support you have provided to me here at OH!!  Best of luck to all of you pursuing/recovering from brachio and other procedures!!  I can say after 4 big procedures, 1 revision, and 3 spots of lipo...plastic surgery is well worth it!!

Lynda

LBL, BL, brachio and mod. neck lift
          9/17/08  Dr. Howard Gross

O. Kufi
on 7/5/09 5:46 am
Lynda

You look terrific! Everything is great but the arms is super fantastic. I am so glad you are happy and it was worth it.

Enjoy girl you look and you better know it!

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

Jessie-F
on 7/5/09 7:13 am
 Lynda, 
you look absolutely beautiful. Show those arms proudly, they look fabulous. BTW, you do not look anything like your before pics, you look way younger!!!!! Keep up the good work!!-Jessie

Highest weight:215/ Surgery day:199/ current:139/ Goal weight:130

Kennedy12
on 7/5/09 8:53 am - Chicago, IL
I just looked at all your photos, before and after and you look amazing! Years younger and so much lighter, in every way. Congrats to you! I would go sleeveless with your arms!

Jillian
Phase 1 Plastic Surgery Completed 9/9/09 with Dr. Siamak Agha.

totalfreedom
on 7/5/09 8:54 am - Northern CA
Hi Lynda,

I just checked out your photos.  You look amazing.  You have everything to be proud of.

Kelli
5' 1, 221pds to 120pds, BMI: 42.5 to 22.8, Size 22WP to 2P.  
Dr. Agha-Newport Beach, CA:  
12.29.08:TT/LBL/UTL/BL/Butt Aug!
 5.10.09: Face/Neck Lift,Implants,lipo, lower eyelids,fat transfer

sboyd1
on 7/5/09 9:11 am - Pearland, TX
What a difference! Congratulations.... You look fantastic!
Melissa M.
on 7/5/09 10:10 am - Seabrook, TX
Wow your arms sure have come a long way!  You really look great.
Ansampson
on 7/5/09 11:02 am
I just wanted to add you're looking good, looking REAL good! I wish you continued success
(deactivated member)
on 7/5/09 12:22 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Your arms look great!!!!!!!
I'm hoping I'll be happy too after my revision.  I've got the sleeveless top all ready to go.........
(deactivated member)
on 7/5/09 7:05 pm
Most Active