Implant Cost Question

Rachel1219
on 7/5/09 12:24 am - IL
My husband would kill me if he knew I was posting this.  He says I can never ever again have surgery as he's taking care of me and all the kids 24/7.

That being said...just to get an idea.  What type of cost would I be looking at if later on down the road I wanted implants. 

I had a BL and they are nice and perky, but a lot smaller than I expected and have been used to.

So, I wouldn't need any lift, literally would just need to add implants.

What would the general cost be...and recovery?

Thanks,
Rachel

P.S.  I'm hoping that once my tummy is healed and I start wearing all the cute little tank tops and sundresses and get some cute bras with padding that I won't really miss the big D breasts.
butter
on 7/5/09 1:09 am, edited 7/5/09 1:14 am - Simpsonville, SC
Total cost for mine, including OR fees ect..was right at $6,000.  Which i had to have a little skin removed on one boob, so that cost a little extra, about $350 bucks. Recovery wasn't to bad, it was just hard getting use to wearing that tight bra day in and day out..lol...you gotta wear it for two weeks, but it's so worth it. There really wasn't much pain, I stayed on top of it. My surgeon went through my arm pit, you can't even really see a scar there. I think the surgery took about an hour and then I was in the recovery room for about an hour as well, then I got to go home. Had to go back in to the dr. office the next day for a follow up and then I'm thinking it was once a week after that for about a month. I have pics on my profile, but ya gotta be my buddie to see um so i will send you a friend request. I love them..lol..and my hubby does too. sooooo worth it!!! xoxoxo nora

**wrong about the two weeks on the bra, actually i just looked at my profile and i had to wear it for a month. and I did have to have a slight lift as well..funny how fast we forget these things.
Most Active