Updated pics

Jessica H.
on 7/4/09 2:36 pm - Johnson City, TN
I've updated pics - I'll be 4 weeks post-op on Monday.  I'm a bit down because I looked so much better at one week out than I do now.  I also bought a bikini last week - I took pics in the bikini.  Well, it's very obvious that I will NEVER wear it.  I had thought that I was finished with PS - but after seeing those pics, I'm convinced I need to have a thigh lift.  I'm also entertaining the thought of BA seeing as I don't quite fill out a 34A.  Anyway, in these new pics you'll see that my incision is pretty high.  It's a good inch above where the bikini ends.  I also think I have one of the dreaded "dog ears."  Let me know your opinion on that and if you think it could easily be corrected.  Because these pictures show a lot more than I have ever shown - you have to be a friend - and it's password protected.  Yeah, I'm still extremely self-conscious - more so now than when I was heavy.  Weird, huh?  Okay, the password:  newtummy

I look forward to your honest opinions....thanks guys :O)

330/294/161/170

highest/surgery/current/GOAL!  *Below Goal!*

jonelle32514
on 7/4/09 3:11 pm - Pensacola, FL
Thanks for the add. I wouldn't throw that bikini away just yet.  Yes, your scar is a little high, but it will fade so you may not even be able to see it.  Besides, you look good in that bikini.  I'd wear it now even with the scar dark.  I am not sure what a dog ear is, but if you do want thigh work done I would see if they can do a revision at the same time.  I think you look great!!  You should be proud of your body!! Are you using anything to minimize your scar?

287/113
SurgeryWeight/CurrentWeight
5'10"

mustbeskinny
on 7/4/09 10:58 pm - United Kingdom
Hi!! 

I just saw ur pics - and well done - ur weight loss is incredible! 

Your pics I saw b4 ur op looking amazing too!!

Ur really lucky ur whole body has shruken in with u, I saw the pictures of the tummy tuck - and it looks gr8! 

Was it really sore? and whats recovery been like for u? What Surgeon did u use and why? 

4 weeks post op - are all the drains out? and are u back to normal activity? Like driving work etc? 

U truly look amazing! 

Iv lost 118 pounds so far, im 185 now I want to lose 2 more stones to be at ideal body weight, but i know il need a brachioplasty, and a body lift and possibly a thigh lift too. Im from the Uk but I think il be flying out to the states in a few weeks to consult with some surgeons.

I know its such a personal thing, but the pictures I just saw of u before ur ops - looked so amazing, I was surprised u got any surgery at all! 

You look like a reallly skinny all american blonde! :D But I understand u probably have lots of reasons for wanting the tummy tuck - which looks gr8 - ur so skinny! Well Done!

Melissa M.
on 7/5/09 12:04 am - Seabrook, TX
I can definitely see more swelling now than the first week.  Gosh, that doesnt make me feel too good because I was hoping for lots of my swelling to be gone by 4 weeks!! LOL  Oh well.  Maybe once your swelling goes down the incision will drop some.  It kind of seemed lower in the first week pic.  I don't know why some surgeon's do the incisions higher than others.  Surely they know that women want it covered up with at least a bikini panty.  I still think you look great!!  We just have to be patient.  The swelling WILL go down sooner or later!

Melissa
Jessie-F
on 7/5/09 3:22 am
I would love to see your pics, please add me. -Jessie

Highest weight:215/ Surgery day:199/ current:139/ Goal weight:130

huskerfan85
on 7/5/09 3:39 am - Colorado Springs, CO
I htink you look fantastic, I would keep the bikini.  You look wonderful in it, and you would look like any other person on the beach I was at in Hawaii last summer!!
Gayle  6'2" 

Jessica H.
on 7/5/09 3:54 am - Johnson City, TN
Oh - that's a scary thought!  I am going to hang on to the bikini - maybe with the proper cover up it could be wearable once all the swelling goes down.  Maybe this is just my very poor body image speaking, but I don't see anything fantastic in those pictures.  I still have days where I see nothing more than the person I used to be and I don't think there's any plastic surgery that could change that.  Thanks anyway - maybe I'll listen to the compliments one day...lol.  I'll update more as the swelling goes down - which I hope is very soon.  I want to be back in my jeans!

330/294/161/170

highest/surgery/current/GOAL!  *Below Goal!*

Urawkmiflipflops
on 7/5/09 11:59 am - HUntington beach, CA
You look great.  I still have excess skin because I had so much hanging skin and my thighs are HORRID!  But I will continue to rock a bikini because I worked my ass off to be able to get into one.  You should rock one too :)  You look great.  Keep in mind our bodies are literally like silly puddy.  I wore my binder for the first 4 weeks and then wore a veronique garmet made especially for my body for a month after.  It was the body suit from hell but it keeps swelling down and everything really tight.   I actually gave myself more of a curve on my right then my left by the way my binder pulled so i flipped it and pull the opposite way for 2 weeks to give myself a curve on the other side :)
(deactivated member)
on 7/5/09 6:33 pm
Most Active