How long after LBL/TT did you wait until you and your hubby "you know?"

Lenora A.
on 7/4/09 7:22 am - Deer Park, TX
I had a lbl/breast augmentation, and inner/outer thigh lipo on the 20th of June. Each day gets better and better.  I am almost walking upright!! My husband has been wonderful throughout the whole ordeal. I have no complaints. Well, now that I am feeling better, he feels he needs some TLC of his own.  So, my doctor really didn't tell me to refrain but hello?  I hate to keep telling my husband stories because I am afraid. Heck, I am still afraid the incision is going to bust open and its all healed. So, I would like to hear from those who have "ventured" down this road.

MelissaF
on 7/4/09 7:34 am - Northwood, IA
I had mine on 4/28 and we haven't yet b/c I started having some places get red sore and one even weep.. now that I am past that I think we can.. its been a long time, my husband is more than patient.
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

totalfreedom
on 7/4/09 9:17 am - Northern CA
My husband and I didn't venture down that road until my open wounds were all healed which was about 12 weeks.  He was very patient.  Although there were some extra curricular activities if you know what I mean.

Kelli
5' 1, 221pds to 120pds, BMI: 42.5 to 22.8, Size 22WP to 2P.  
Dr. Agha-Newport Beach, CA:  
12.29.08:TT/LBL/UTL/BL/Butt Aug!
 5.10.09: Face/Neck Lift,Implants,lipo, lower eyelids,fat transfer

tonjasm
on 7/6/09 4:46 am - Edmond, OK
I am watching the movie "Grease" right now and it just made me want to say "Doing the hand jive".

Sometimes you have to give a little reward to these guys for being so patient and caring during our recovery. 

Just a thought.
Obesity Help Support Group > http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/tonjasm_group/ 

I had a tummy tuck and lipo of the side flanks performed by Nathan Miller with Cosmetic Surgery Affiliates in Oklahoma City on June 23rd, 2009.

Cindy C.
on 7/6/09 11:19 am
I had a TT, BL w/ BA, and a mini arm lift.  My drains came out at three weeks and we had sex within a few days.  As long as he didn't put his weight on my boobs everything was fine.  Actually, it was better than fine.  My "happy place" was much higher and more accessible.  lol.  Still loving it!

Cindy

Height 5' 1"   WLS on 12/05/07      Plastics on 04/27/09                                 

Most Active