Finally - Updated Pics Posted

Jessica H.
on 7/3/09 3:23 pm - Johnson City, TN
You are healing quite nicely!  Way to go!

I can definitely see that you are in the lovely land of Swell Hell.  Bless your heart (Can you tell I'm from the South? hehe). 

Have you had a seroma or additional draining? 

If it makes you feel any better, I'm right there with ya.  I am much more swollen now than I was at one week out.  I have also discvoered that I think I have a "dog ear" on my left hip.  I ordered a new bikini from Old Navy last weekend when they had their $5 sale.  It came yesterday - I plan on posting updated pics tomorrow while wearing it ;)

Anyway - keep up the good work - you really do look fabulous!

330/294/161/170

highest/surgery/current/GOAL!  *Below Goal!*

bamagirlee
on 7/3/09 10:02 pm - Phenix City, AL
Yep, that 'bless your heart' gave you away!! LOL

Yes, I did have a Seroma so I'm thinking the swelling is a litle better now than in the pics. I may get my husband to take some more pics today or tomorrow and compare. See my post from Thursday (Seroma YUK YUK YUK) that will explain. I'm still getting a little bit of draining but I think for the most part it is all out for now.

YOU GO GIRL for ordering a bikini...this chickie ain't gonna go there! I still have Shar-Pei thighs plus the flab on the side of my boobs plus the vertical scar that was necessary in order to get all the belly fat. Can't wait to see your pics though.

OH...what is a dog ear??? I've seen reference to that and can't figure out what it is.

Thanks!!
Phyllis

HW 314, SW 287, PS Weight 198, CW 181

Panniculectomy/Anchor TT   06-10-09 

7.4cc in 10cc band 

Melissa M.
on 7/4/09 1:29 am - Seabrook, TX
I can definitely see the swelling.  Your pubic area looks about as swollen as mine.  I do notice that it goes down in the morning somewhat but it's still there.  I still have lots of swelling in my back too.  I'm hoping I will start noticing a decrease in the swelling next week.  Geez this is getting old!!

You look great by the way!
speicallady
on 7/4/09 2:34 am - bronx, NY
hello Phyllis
you look wonderful
take care

Debra
totalfreedom
on 7/4/09 3:07 am - Northern CA
Amazing Phyllis.  What a difference.  You must be so happy to have that heavy burden removed! 

Swelling, well I jwill just say you have to get used to it for awhile.  Hopefully you don't have it as bad as me.  I have been swelling for 6 months.  My stomach never really did swell though until a few weeks ago.  As the swelling has decreasd in my thigh/butt area the swelling in my tummy started.  Go figure.

But I do have to say i have been feeling more "normal" these last 2 weeks compared to the last 6 months of healing and recovery.  I see the end in sight.

Best wishes for continued great recovery.

Kelli
5' 1, 221pds to 120pds, BMI: 42.5 to 22.8, Size 22WP to 2P.  
Dr. Agha-Newport Beach, CA:  
12.29.08:TT/LBL/UTL/BL/Butt Aug!
 5.10.09: Face/Neck Lift,Implants,lipo, lower eyelids,fat transfer

(deactivated member)
on 7/5/09 7:20 pm
Most Active