Pubic hair woes

trudie74
on 7/2/09 9:12 am - Round Rock, TX
Ok, my pubs are growing back in and are *****ly!  They get snagged on my binder LOL...and it is looking not-so-pretty down there with it growing back all over.  My old bikini line has changed/moved and my incision line has some pubic hair growing near and around it.  Did you shave?  Can you use a dipilatory?  I always used Magic cream but am worried it is too harsh chemically for fresh incisions.  When do you think it might be safe to use?  I will ask my surgeon of course, but thought you guys might have some personal experience with this.

Urawkmiflipflops
on 7/2/09 11:18 am - HUntington beach, CA

I dont remember it bugging my binder at all and my line moved up as well.  I shaved once there were no more scabs.  Very gently and I used shaving cream.  Then I found that that intuition blade rocks for bikini lines.  You might try that but I would leave it alone until all scabs are gone and its just a scar.

Jessica H.
on 7/2/09 12:42 pm - Johnson City, TN
At three weeks out, my doc said it was okay to use Veet - I had tried to shave before that, but it hurt!  The nerves are still so sensitive - I still can't shave.  I also have hair growing at my incision line - but it's a small price to pay for no more yucky skin!!!

330/294/161/170

highest/surgery/current/GOAL!  *Below Goal!*

Most Active