Plastics in Mexico??

Robin B.
on 7/3/09 11:24 am
MelissaF
on 7/4/09 4:42 am - Northwood, IA
That would be frustrating but glad you are ok mentally.  I pray for you to get the results you are looking for in way of a revision and with your thighs.  Take care and keep us posted. I would love to hear updates from you!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 7/4/09 5:16 am
Well, I have heard of a few who weren't happy with arms, boobs or stitching with Quiroz, but Fuentez from Cosmed also has good reviews (with the exception of maybe lipo on legs).
jan R.
on 7/2/09 11:14 am - PA
Hello!!  I had 4 different rounds of plastic surgery in Mexico with Dr. Cardenas in Monterrey!!!  I can't say enough about how wonderful he was to me!!
If you want I did a small video on you tube if you look up my name Janeth Repasky you will see my before and after (clothed)......
I had my arms and breasts done the first time....
Then a LBL
Then had my side boobs and back roll done....
and 7 weeks ago had my mons & thigh lift!!
It was all wonderful and I love that they keep you pain free!!  Yep I had no issues with pain......I am waiting for Dr. Cardenas to send me my before pics (*naked) so I can share with some others....
If you contact me I can send you his basic price list....but the best way is to actually email photos and they can give you actual prices..... I stayed different amounts of time for each surgery.......I am loving my new body so much.....I could just burst!!!
Good luck and if I can help at all let me know
Jan
Evee2222
on 7/8/09 8:19 am
Hi Butterfly....please make sure you do your research on MMH-(Make Me Heal) and PSJ-(Plastic Surgery Journeys) there has been good and bad reviews
Most Active