Where can you buy Flexees???

thatgirl99
on 7/2/09 7:38 am
I have a flexees binder that Iove but I need a smaller size since my tt. I was wondering if anyone knew a store ( not online) where I can find one. Thanks!
sboyd1
on 7/2/09 7:53 am - Pearland, TX
Kohls and Macy's are where I've purchased mine. I'm sure other dept. stores carry them, but those are my two places.... Kohls usually runs a sale on them every week... I'm not sure if there is a Kohl's in your town, but Macy's/Robinson's are pretty much everywhere.... Aren't flexee's the best?
thatgirl99
on 7/2/09 8:09 am
I will head to Kohls, if I find something that I like at Kohls and its not on sale I wait a week and it will be, haha. I love the flexees; brand!!
trudie74
on 7/2/09 9:22 am - Round Rock, TX
Which one do you use?  I will need something for after the heavy duty binder days...I had thighs and tummy done.

thatgirl99
on 7/2/09 11:12 am
I use the hook end eye one and control underware. I had an anchor tt on the 16th.
Jessica H.
on 7/2/09 12:51 pm - Johnson City, TN
I just checked Khols' website - they are on sale this week.  I know where I'll be going tomorrow!

330/294/161/170

highest/surgery/current/GOAL!  *Below Goal!*

trudie74
on 7/3/09 5:30 am - Round Rock, TX
Do they carry many in store at Kohl's?  Or are we better off buying on line for good selection?  Hate to make a trip out when I am still not up to par, but would prefer buying in store where I can try on if they have some to choose from there.

thatgirl99
on 7/3/09 6:20 am
I went to Kolhs today and they had all the ones that they had online.
trudie74
on 7/3/09 9:14 am - Round Rock, TX
Thanks!

Most Active