Feels like marbles...

MelissaF
on 7/1/09 4:36 am - Northwood, IA
Hi Gang...

I have what feels like hard and long marbles under my incision. I was doing some more research and saw that question asked on another website and the surgeon said it is most like fat necrosis with calcium deposts - not much can be done about it, even with massage.  Massage isn't helping mine at all.  Anyone else have this? It is under my pubis incision, u cannot see it.  Just feel it and its quite hard and quite large under there, sorta creates a ledge.  I have asked this before but asking again.  He said he will revise at one year for free if I wanted it.  It isn't THAT BAD but just annoying when u pay 11 grand.. ya know?  SO more than likely if it isn't gone I will revise.. but I have to fork out OR and anesthesia again.  It just drives me batty. I am only 8-9 weeks out tho so giving it time but its annoying.

Any of you deal with this and did it go down?
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

B Girl
on 7/1/09 6:12 am
Oh - there's your update.  I swear I've friended you in the past, but your posts never appear on "MY OH" 

Jess mentioned something Terri told her about breaking up scar tissue.  She was asking me since I had open RNY and she underwent an open procedure.  Anyway, I wonder if the two are connected?  I seriously know nothing about it, but Jess may be able to explain it. 
MelissaF
on 7/1/09 7:22 am - Northwood, IA
Friend me! I tried and your profile is private?  I will have to ask her.. b/c this is bugging the crap out of me.  Did Terri have it too? it is weird, it isn't the incision itself like keloiding its low below.. like hard marbles u can feel.  I will have to ask her about it.  Thanks!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

B Girl
on 7/1/09 10:34 am
I think Terri had something of the sort after her plastics.  I'd never heard of it. 
Most Active