Does this price/$ sound right?

blueigrl
on 7/2/09 2:45 am - port st lucie, FL
$13,300 for a tummy tuck and breast lift with implant and 2 nights stay.  Sound reasonable?  thanks for your imput.
ericas623
on 7/2/09 4:32 am - Roseville, MI
I think so.  My sister was a self pay.  She got a tt and a lift with implants, no hospital stay and paid the same price.

Erica
BigCityGirl
on 7/2/09 4:38 am - San Diego, CA
That's incredible - that would cost about $5000 more in San Diego. 
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
FLGail
on 7/2/09 5:52 am - Sun City, AZ
Who is the doctor doing the plastics? That is a very good price!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grab it. 
blueigrl
on 7/2/09 6:01 am - port st lucie, FL

Dr Giles  of "Adler and Giles"  in Stuart FL.  I know a lot of people who have used him, all happy, and he does a lot of wls patients.  That price would include 2 surgeries.  First the tt with breast lift, then implants about 2-6 months later.  I'm a DD now, but after the lift maybe I'll have approx a c cup.  That;s not enough for me, but I'll reevaluate after the lift.  Without the implants it would be $9400.  I think I'm going to go for it.  They made me feel very comfortable.  Noe I just have to figure out how to pay for it.

Cruisinpat
on 7/3/09 11:18 am
You will love Dr. Giles. Are you staying overnight?  I just had a TT revision and arms done yesterday (Thursday) with him. I didn't spend the night this time but I did with the first surgery. That was my second surgery with him and I adore him. After having he BL and TT I decided against the implants however that was in the original plan. He is such a good surgeon and a real sweetheart. His entire staff is wonderful and caring. And that price is right on the money. Good luck!
Pat

blueigrl
on 7/3/09 11:42 pm - port st lucie, FL
Thanks Pat.  Why did you need a TT revision?  My only concern is the TT.  I feel he needs to go further around, or do lipo...something  I need a little more help with the love handles--so their not so obvious.  I hear good things about him and hope I like him as much as everyone else.  He does seem conservative, which is probably a good thing.  Thanks again, Jo
Cruisinpat
on 7/5/09 12:10 pm

Although he is conservative he is an excellent surgeon and I don't think that you will get the good care that he gives anyplace else. I needed the revision because he didn't pull enough skin and it really bugged me. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't that much skin, I just didn't like it. He wound up taking off more skin and doing a little lipo. I can't wait to see the results at my appointment tomorrow (Monday).

at

gigi72
on 7/7/09 6:59 am - holly hill, FL
I just scheduled my consult with Dr. Giles July 27th  :)  came from my first consult with a local doc, and wow!! It sucked! He just kept grabbing fat & skin, and pointing out all my flaws, which I knew but it was quite humbling.  So when you say Dr. Giles is conservative, iis it that one dosn't expect unrealistic expectations? will he be willing to pu**** as much as a patient wants, (with in reason of course)? I look forward to my consult and  will let everyone know whats going on.  I still want to loose 30 more pounds before I actually have the surgery, have a personal trainer now :) 
have a happy day!!

started out at 275 5'9"  
now 160 
surg date 10-25-08  --yeah me!! 
30 more to go!
Cruisinpat
on 7/7/09 7:10 am
Your experience with Dr. Giles will not be like your experience with your PS today. When I say he is conservative I mean that he wants you to have a good body image and know that it's not just the removal of the excess skin but your mental attitude that makes a good candidate. I just love the man. I still had about 20 lbs to lose when I had my initial surgery and I'm glad that I didn't wait. I get the distinct impression that he won't just do PS for the sake of getting rich but rather it must be in the best interest of his patient. Please be sure to tell him that Pat Sterling says hi. I will see him again next week for another follow up. If you want to meet for lunch after (or before your appointment) I will be happy to meet with you. Good luck.
Pat

Most Active