TODAY IS THE DAY!!! ETA: I am home!

Faith *
on 7/1/09 9:23 pm, edited 7/2/09 12:12 pm
It is here finally! I am going in for my final PS!

The doctor called me last night around 9:00 p.m. which was unexpected and thoughtful.  There will be two doctors performing the surgery and I am familiar with the lady doctor and unfamiliar with him.  He just wanted to check in with me to see how I was feeling.  I told him that I had an array of emotions going on and he told me to RELAX.  I will be leaving at around 8:00 a.m. to go in for my PS.  I really appreciate the support that I get from all of you.  Please keep me in your prayers today and I would be happy if you sign my surgery support page.  I will check in this afternoon once I have returned home. Have a beautiful day everyone.

ETA:  My surgery was over at around 1 p.m. today.  However, when I came home, I crashed out for about 3-4 hours.  I am already pleased with my results and I am anxious to see what the next 3-6 months will bring becuase I will be even smaller.  Thank you for your prayers and well wishes. They were needed and appreciated.  A special thank you for Colew517 aka Tia, Mrs. Rhonda, Pastor Di and Diamond in the rough aka Mitzi for calling and texting me during surgery to check up on me.  I will return tomorrow at 1:00 p.m. for my follow up. 

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

sboyd1
on 7/2/09 12:40 am - Pearland, TX
Wishing you all the absolute best....
BigCityGirl
on 7/2/09 12:43 am - San Diego, CA
Good luck with everything. 
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
ericas623
on 7/2/09 1:36 am - Roseville, MI
Good luck, will be praying for a speedy recovery.  It will all be worth it!!

Erica
bamagirlee
on 7/2/09 2:38 am - Phenix City, AL
How exciting Faith! And how very thoughtful of one of the surgeons to call you the night before surgery...that is a huge WOW!! I'm impressed.

Post when you feel like it, can't wait to hear how it all goes. I'm praying for you now.
Phyllis

HW 314, SW 287, PS Weight 198, CW 181

Panniculectomy/Anchor TT   06-10-09 

7.4cc in 10cc band 

Lynette N.
on 7/2/09 8:57 am - LA
Best Wishes for an easy surgery and speedy recovery.
Lyn
(deactivated member)
on 7/5/09 7:05 pm
Most Active