Update on LBL and Arms/BA on July 8th!

(deactivated member)
on 7/1/09 4:42 am - Los Angeles, CA
Hi all!

Been awhile since I updated you all (I know you've been chomping at the bit).

My two infections healed, my open wound healed, and I've been eating 2,000 calories a day and gained 1-2 lbs. 3 from my lowest, technically. I'm very far from "okay" with that, but since I'm having surgery July 8th, I sort of know better than to panic and cut my calories. Last time I dieted while healing I had some...issues. So I'll make better decisions this time around.

This is the last picture I took, and frankly, I think my hips look MONDO, but whatever.

Photobucket

I've been bloated a lot, either swelling or whatever. I never could tell before, but now I can!

So that's it. I'll take a bikini (ha!) picture one day, but that's all I got for you now!

I also celebrate my two year surgieversary two days after my brachioplasty and boob job, so lots of celebrating will be happening as I remain doped up on drugs. YAY!

For more craziness, y'all can always follow my blog...freudscigar.blogger.com, but really, it's just a bunch of rambling.

Love,

Shira
MelissaF
on 7/1/09 5:06 am - Northwood, IA
Mondo hips... are u nuts?   Girl you are seeing things!!!!! You look terrific!

I am so glad all is healed.. 2-3 lbs is nothing and u will be fine.  You need it like you said (nutrition) esp with your upcoming procedures. 

I am wishing best for this round and a flawless recovery.  How exciting!

Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

(deactivated member)
on 7/1/09 5:20 am - Los Angeles, CA
So I hallucinate, m'kay? Besides, my pre-op jeans FIT. The *******s. They should be fallng off. I hope it's just the cut of 'em.

Thanks for the reassurance on those lbs. SO scary though!
B Girl
on 7/1/09 5:28 am
Shira, you seriously look fantastic.  Look at you in that mini skirt!!!!!   Congratulations.  You are beautiful, my dear.
MelissaF
on 7/1/09 5:32 am - Northwood, IA
Hijack! Hey girlie!!!!! I Just can't stop looking at all your photos too.. you both are such knockouts after RNY!!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

B Girl
on 7/1/09 6:08 am
You are too sweet and you picked the perfect week to boost me up.  I've been leaning on so much of the wonderful advice you've given me in the last two years.  Reading, reading, reading and reading have helped to get my mind back in the game and do what I know is right for me.  It's amazing how that inspires me to make good choices.  These five pounds must go - and I'd like them to take 5 of their friends, too. 

How are you doing?  Happy with the results thus far?  Clothes fitting better?  Back to normal?  I'm always inspired by how well you've done.  You are just teenie tiny and look like you never had a weight problem.  I love how committed you are to the good, the bad and the ugly that is WLS.
MelissaF
on 7/1/09 7:25 am - Northwood, IA
Aw I know how you feel, a few pounds when u are smaller is a big deal but just think its a FEW and not 100.. u can do it.  I know you can! Thanks for the sweet words, you are way to kind!!!! 

Clothes were big from jumpstreet.  I am in 3/4 now in pants Size 27 in jeans.  It is amazing.  Small tops.  I am committed but I am not perfect at all, I have my issues.  LOL we are human.  Luckily I love exercise and weight lifting, I swear that is what has kept me where I am for the most part.  It is my only outlet for stress, and I know my personality I could transfer addict easily to something "not so good" if I don't keep it up.  

Keep up the good work, you are worth it.  You are a beauty! through and through... the first time I met you (ok the only time!) I told the girls.. Damn, she is a model. LOL
Hugs, Melissa 

(deactivated member)
on 7/1/09 5:49 am - Los Angeles, CA
I second Melissa on that one - you are STUNNING!
B Girl
on 7/1/09 6:09 am
Thanks, Shira.  I've been complaining because I'm up five pounds, but I'm doing what I know must be done to get back down.  It's such a fight sometimes.  Can you believe we're almost 2 years out??  Where has the time gone?

Where are you now girlie?  I hope you're living it up and finding all the happiness you deserve.
(deactivated member)
on 7/2/09 11:31 am - Los Angeles, CA
The time is insane. I can't beleive the transformations we've gone through. My friend Kaley is like "I'm still not used to you yet". Ha, neither am I. I still see myself at LEAST 50 lbs overweight on a GOOD day. Craziness.

I'm in LA this year. I graduated college and am now taking time off for the surgeries, GRE's, and grad school applications.

I have to say, life is WAY more fun now. I got home at 2:30 last night because I was out having fun with friends. That never happened before. But I feel better, so I go out more. Amazing.

How's married life? Where you living now? Ohio?
Most Active