13 days after thigh lift

huskerfan85
on 7/1/09 1:07 pm, edited 7/1/09 1:40 pm - Colorado Springs, CO
I have posted some after pics of my thigh lift.  If you want to see them, I will have to add you as a friend, I protected them, as they are not the prettiest.  I wish he could have taken more, but in case I am unable to have further surgeries (LBL) he did what he could so that I would be in propotion.  I have gone down a whole pant size so it is all good.   When I started this journey, I said I would be happy to be in an 18 pant.  Well I am in a 14 now so I guess I have made my goal.  I also said I would be happy weighing anything under 225, and have met that goal, so now shooting for the ultimate goal of 180.

Once you are friended, the password is legs

Gayle  6'2" 

MelissaF
on 7/1/09 2:22 pm - Northwood, IA
Amazing difference Gayle!!! I think your results look awesome and I am sure when they are healed u will be amazed and the final outcome!!! Thanks for sharing! :-)
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

DEBI R.
on 7/1/09 6:05 pm - CORSICANA, TX

Please add me I'd like to view your pics. I need my legs done but scared of the pain.

Congratulations on size 14 that's awesome!!  You'll make your goal soon I'm sure.
Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

huskerfan85
on 7/1/09 10:31 pm - Colorado Springs, CO
Honestly this has been easy, no real pain, I took one pain pill a few hours after I got home and then nothing else.  I hope that if I can afford the LBL I am as lucky with the recovery.  Good luck to you
Gayle  6'2" 

DEBI R.
on 7/2/09 2:17 am - CORSICANA, TX
Thanks for sharing your pics I can really tell a difference . I'm sure you can feel a difference too. I would love to have mine done but I can't afford it right now, I want my breasts done next if I can ever save any money something always comes up and I have to use whatever I save. Glad you're not in any pain it does look painful top me.
Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

ltlkim9424
on 7/1/09 9:49 pm - Lakeville, MN
Please add me. I have mine scheduled for end of year and am very nervous and haven't seen many pics for this. Congrats on your amazing success!!
katiekat412
on 7/2/09 12:26 am
Can you friend me please?

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

oceanwave2
on 7/2/09 12:54 am - Clayton, NC
please add me as well.  I have already had my stomach and breast done.  My thighs are next to be done.

THanks

Jasmine
purpletb
on 7/2/09 2:38 am
please add me as a friend....I'm scheduled to have my thighs, upper body lift and arms done in mid Sept.  I'm really nervous about doing all at once but that works best for me with time off from work and the costs.
sugarluv
on 7/2/09 4:46 am - cumming, GA
Will you please add me as your friend? I want to have mine done soon. Thanks!
sugarluv
Most Active