Several questions

Mitchelle
on 6/30/09 7:00 pm - Talladega, AL
Hi! I have several questions and though you might could answer them for me.

How do I find other peoples blogs? I read one that someone sent me, and it was very inspirational.

How do I see pictures of people when they refer to it in their post?

What are the proceedure codes and ICD9 codes for all the plastic surgery operataions? I already have ulcers under my belly, between my legs, and under my breasts. My insurance can't tell me if they will cover it, if medically necessary, unless they have the code to look up.

Thanks,
Mitchelle
bamagirlee
on 6/30/09 9:54 pm - Phenix City, AL
Hi Mitchelle
As for the blogs and pics you should be able to see those by clicking on the user name and going to the profile of the person you're wanting to look at. Because some of the pictures are graphic many of them are either password protected or you may have to be listed as a friend of that person in order to see. 

I don't know what the ICD9 codes are, you may have to contact a plastic surgeon for that info. Or you may need to ask for the medical policy on the different types of plastic surgery from your insurance company. With the ICD9 they will probably just tell you 'subject to medical necessity'. Most of the time the plastic surgeon will send in a prior approval request which will include documented medical issues you are having due to the excess skin.
Good luck!   
Phyllis

HW 314, SW 287, PS Weight 198, CW 181

Panniculectomy/Anchor TT   06-10-09 

7.4cc in 10cc band 

Mitchelle
on 7/1/09 12:25 am - Talladega, AL
Thanks Phyllis. I really do apppreciate it.
Mitchelle
inkerdoodles
on 7/1/09 9:54 am - Schenectady, NY

Some of us have our PS pictures blocked so you either need a password to get into them or become their friends... To view my preop photos you just need to become my friend.. I will be posting the post ops in a couple weeks.

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

Most Active