Do they really get all of the extra fat and skin????????

inkerdoodles
on 6/30/09 10:29 am - Schenectady, NY

I'm sure this is just my nerves playing games on me because I've looked at so many pictures.. But I have to worry.. I feel like I have so much hanging skin and extra fat (you can see my before pictures on my profile, you just need me to add you as a friend. I didn't want everyone looking at my oozing belly)........ So when I have my belt lipectomy in 2 weeks.... is it really all going to be gone? My hanging skin? My saddle bags, My saggy BUTT?????? It's so hard to imagine right now because I've always carried my weight in my stomach so to actually have a stomach or a relatively flat stomach is going to feel so weird ... both physically and emotionally.

Hugs,

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

Cruisinpat
on 6/30/09 10:33 am
Yes, all of your extra, saggy skin should be take care of. If you are anything like me you can't even imagine how good you will look. My PS took a picture of what he removed and it is quite disgusting. There is no feeling like looking down and actually being able to see my feet without them being blocked by my massive belly. Good luck to you.
Pat
p.s. I would love for you to add me as a friend so that I can see your pics. Thanks

Cruisinpat
on 6/30/09 10:53 am
I just checked out your pics and I had much more belly skin than you do and my PS took care of it. My tummy is pretty flat but I am having a revision on Thursday (along with my arms) to get rid of the little bit that is left. I really think you will be very happy with your results.
Pat

workingmommy
on 6/30/09 11:16 am
RNY on 12/10/07 with
Yes, yes it will all be gone.  And it will take time for you to wrap your head around it when you see your new body.  Look at my pics, I had a huge pannus and butt..and now, it's gone.  I still can't believe that it is me, but it is all, in fact, gone.  You are going to have great results!

April

160 lbs lost to date!
LBL: 6/10/09
BL/BA/Brachio: 7/14/09
MTL: 6/17/10

(deactivated member)
on 7/1/09 10:13 am
April would you add me so I can see your pics. My surgery isn't till Oct. & I am obsessed with before & after pics...

Thanks,
Fab
Melissa M.
on 6/30/09 1:00 pm - Seabrook, TX
It should definitely get rid of the skin and fat from your belly and remove some from the back.  Your preop belly looks similar to mine and I honestly didn't believe I would really be flat, but guess what, I am!!  No more saggy butt either.  It really is amazing.  I opted for the auto butt augmentation or butt flap because I didn't want to have a flat butt which is often the case with LBLs.  I am still really swollen in my back side so I can't imagine how much better it is going to look a few months from now.  I'm sure you will be just amazed as we are once you're on the other side!!

Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 6/30/09 4:48 pm, edited 6/30/09 4:48 pm
Faith *
on 6/30/09 7:54 pm
I know how you feel because I felt the same way.  Overall, I am pleased with my results.  Good luck to you.

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

bamagirlee
on 6/30/09 9:59 pm - Phenix City, AL
I was right where you are!! I kept thinking there was no way he could get all mine because I had SOOOO much, but he did! I was soooo flat that first week and it was weird to even look at! Somehow the Dr can do majic :)
Phyllis

HW 314, SW 287, PS Weight 198, CW 181

Panniculectomy/Anchor TT   06-10-09 

7.4cc in 10cc band 

(deactivated member)
on 7/1/09 10:15 am
Hey Lisa

I'm sure it will all be gone I've seen some amazing before & after pics on here. good luck with your surgery I have to wait till Oct. for mine.  Can you add me as a friend?

Thanks, Fab
Most Active