Body Lift

tg77
on 6/30/09 11:55 pm - Florissant, MO
Has anyone had a bodylift?  Was it covered by insurance?  What was the experiance like?
MelissaF
on 7/1/09 4:05 am - Northwood, IA
I had a lower body lift - full TT, outer thigh, hip, buttock lift.  Insurance has never paid for these other than maybe one person I have ever heard of. They paid for the panni portion which is the abdominal skin removal but not the tightening which is the TT portion.  All said and final I paid 11.5 k after insurance covereage.  It isn't cheap but looks terrific.

I was off 6 weeks, it is painful but not overly.  I am glad I did it and would do it again in a heart beat.

There is also an upper body lift which is arms, boobs and side boob skin that is lifted.
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

tg77
on 7/6/09 12:19 am - Florissant, MO
Congratulations!!!
How long did it take for you to be able to comfortably move around (getting in/out of bed, things like that?  I want it and have researched it for some time but there is still a level of fear there.  How long were you in the hospital?
MelissaF
on 7/6/09 7:11 am - Northwood, IA
I think everyone is different on their recovery after a lower body lift.. at least as I am reading different people's recoveries.  For myself, I was able to get myself out of bed after 2 days but preferred an arm for assistance if I could have it.  I was in the hospital two night, would have been one but had a fever and some nausea.  I would do it again in a heartbeat.  I was back to full core running outside fter 8 weeks.  Would have been 6 but got a viral infection (upper respiratory) that set me back some.  I am good to go now :-)
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

inkerdoodles
on 7/1/09 9:52 am - Schenectady, NY

My insurance is not covering any of my upcoming surgery.. Not enough antibiotic resistant rashes... Rashes alone and medical treatment was not enough for them.... Luckily my doc has discounted the procedure to allow me to have it... I guess even PSurgeons are hurting right now.. My Belt Lipectomy sometimes also known as a Lower body lift with butt and upper thigh lift ... is costing me 7500 which reminds me.. I have to pay them tomorrow.

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

jonelle32514
on 7/1/09 11:18 am - Pensacola, FL
I need to go to NY!!! My 1st surgery for my boobs and inner thigh lift is 10,270 and my LBL is 12k. I wonder if my Dr will give me any discounts.

287/113
SurgeryWeight/CurrentWeight
5'10"

tg77
on 7/6/09 12:22 am - Florissant, MO
What insurance do / did you have (if you don't mind me asking).  I have Anthem BC BS.  I am having a horrible time with rashes, I can't believe that they wouldn't cover the meds needed to take care of that.  Does the 7500 include the hospital fees and anesthesia?
Most Active