for those who had/or having multiple surgeries

sweetbabi
on 6/30/09 9:26 am - Haines City, FL
Did your surgeon say you should wait a specific amount of time between surgeries? If so, how long?

Cruisinpat
on 6/30/09 10:19 am
My surgeon told me that I could have my second surgery as soon as I felt strong enough. I had my TT & BL this past November and I am having my arms and TT revision on Thursday.
Pat

Lynette N.
on 6/30/09 11:14 am - LA
If it isn't to personal to ask, why a TT revision.  I am planning a TT in the near future and only have funding for one surgery.  I won't be able to afford a revision. 
Lyn
Cruisinpat
on 7/1/09 3:59 am
Nope, not to personal at all. My original TT was an anchor and I was very happy with it in the beginning. As I continued to exercise and see my muscles toning the extra skin started to bug me. As my PS said to me, had I seen my after before I had the original surgery I would say that is all I need. After working so hard at the gym and still having a small poochy tummy I decided to have a revision. The PS did not want to do it at first but then, once he saw how much it bugged me, he decided he would do it. I don't have extra fat so he couldn't do lipo so my only choice was to have the revision or be happy with what I had.
Pat

workingmommy
on 6/30/09 11:23 am
RNY on 12/10/07 with
I had my LBL on 6/10, and am having a BL/BA/Brachio on 7/14.  My PS wanted at least 4 weeks.

April

160 lbs lost to date!
LBL: 6/10/09
BL/BA/Brachio: 7/14/09
MTL: 6/17/10

(deactivated member)
on 6/30/09 1:38 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi!
I'm in Fl too.......who is your surgeon??
sweetbabi
on 6/30/09 10:19 pm - Haines City, FL
Dr Nye is the surgeon who did my RNY and he will be doing my TT (if approved). I'm waiting to see who my insurance (Tricare) is going to send me to for my breast reduction. I may just call Dr Nye and see if he'll do my reduction too.

Cruisinpat
on 7/1/09 9:21 am
My PS is Dr. Giles in Stuart. He is wonderfu! ....................Pat

(deactivated member)
on 6/30/09 5:00 pm
Faith *
on 6/30/09 7:42 pm
My previous surgeon suggested to wait at least 6 months to a year after my TT.  I had decided that I wasn't getting anything else done until recently. It has been 4 years since my TT and I am going in for my 2nd and final round of PS on tomorrow.

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

Most Active