home from TT

ericas623
on 6/30/09 1:55 am - Roseville, MI

I just got home from my tt.  It is not as bad as I thought it would be-for now!!!  I am taking my meds faithfully.  He also gave me a numbing thing that is in my stomach to numb the whole area.  I will post pics when I am up to it, I have before and after.

Thanks to everyone for all your help!!

Erica

Susan S.
on 6/30/09 2:10 am - Roselle, NJ
Congrats on getting through it Erica - keep up with the meds and move as much as you can.  Can't wait to see the pictures.   Susan
Obesity Help Support Group Leader - The Woman Warrior
286/170/131 (starting/goal/current)
LBL - 10-30-08, brachioplasty/augmentation 2-26-09, medial thigh lift 3-16-09
Plastics - Dr. Joseph Fodero

286/170/140/131 (starting weight/goal/surgeons goal/current)

LBL 10-30-08 - Joseph Fodero
Brachioplasty/Breast Augmentation - 2=24-09

Cindy F.
on 6/30/09 2:19 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with

Erica

Aren't you glad the surgery is over.  That is so cool. 

I wish you a very speedy recovery and no pain. 

Now take it easy.  can't wait to see your pictures. 

Hugs and kisses

Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
summer24
on 6/30/09 2:41 am

I'm happy that you are doing so well.  My surgeon has a pain pump too that injects marcaine into your tummy area.  I told him that I want it, but he doesn't like to use it.  I would like to know how it goes for you, because if the surgery not that painful, I want the pump too!

ericas623
on 6/30/09 5:34 am - Roseville, MI
HI,

I wish I had this numbing pump when I had my RNY.  Right now, the RNY was much worse then the TT.  I am moving without any problems right now.  The pump will come out on Thursday  so I know that's when the pain will really start kicking in.  So, I am definately keeping up on the meds too. 

I have the TT with the anchor cut and muscle tightening as well.  I totally recommend (SP?) this pump-what a miracle it has been-so far.  I am only saying this because my sister had her TT last month and had the same thing and a few days later she was in tears-she was in that much pain.  However, she did not take her pain meds like she was supposed to.  She said she only took 4 of them, and she knows about pain management-she works at a hospital.

Erica
bamagirlee
on 6/30/09 2:55 am - Phenix City, AL
Yay for you Erica!!
Sounds like you are doing great! Rest up and let us see those pics when you are up to it.
I'm so glad you're doing well!
Phyllis

HW 314, SW 287, PS Weight 198, CW 181

Panniculectomy/Anchor TT   06-10-09 

7.4cc in 10cc band 

Rachel1219
on 6/30/09 4:54 am - IL

I just had my TT on June 25th also with BL.  The first few days were great, but now today I woke up completely swollen and uncomfortable.  I had the pain pump too, but it came out before I left the hospital.  I was in the hospital from Thursday-Saturday. 

Good luck.  Let me know how things are going with you and I'll keep you updated on me. 

-Rachel

inkerdoodles
on 6/30/09 10:24 am - Schenectady, NY

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...... Doing the happy dance for you... Can't wait for my turn in 2 weeks. Definately keep us posted and don't forget the pictures.

Sending you cyber hugs...

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

(deactivated member)
on 6/30/09 5:53 pm
Reggaesue
on 6/30/09 8:34 pm - Brooklyn, NY
Congratulations!  I met with my surgeon yesterday and he is sending me home with a pain pump too!  I am happy about that!   My surgery  is next Wednesday (July 8th). I will have my first follow-up on Tuesday, July 14th.  Her he said he will remove the pain pump and probably one drain.

I have my surgical recliner being delivered on Monday!  Trying to get everything ready!  I left the doctor's office with Scripts for an antibiotic, Colace, and Dilaudid.  
Suzanne

Most Active