DRAIN FREE!!!!!

huskerfan85
on 6/29/09 8:59 am - Colorado Springs, CO
I got my drains and stitches out today!!!!  I did have a small red area on my thigh near the incision, and it was a little warm to the touch, so the doc is calling in some antibiotics, and has also told me to put antibiotic ointment on the incisions for at least a week.  I go back for another visit on July 9th, and then I am off to Sacramento for a week of training for my job.  I have also gone from a 2xl garment to a large.....

I will try to remember to take some pictures in the morning when I have the garment off to shower.

Gayle  6'2" 

valencianahaley
on 6/29/09 10:48 am - weatherford, TX
Lucky you!!!!!!!!!!! I'm exactly 7 day after my LBL/BR/AL.and let me tell you, you should go have a beer for us............ohhhhh, that's right, antibiotics, never mind, lol. my doc remove 4 out 5 today, because i'm flying back to Texas tomorrow. Congrats on your new body, and yes, take some pictures........
trudie74
on 6/29/09 11:03 am - Round Rock, TX
I am so happy for you!  I started feeling much better after the drains came out.  A combo of time passing and just feeling free!

Nicole P.
on 6/29/09 11:29 am - NH
glad you are free!!!  I hope things continue to go well for you and the redness is only a little bump in the road!

lap band 7/12/07, port revision 2/09
TT, lipo, BA 6/5/09

surgery
/present/goal/surgeons goal
250      148    160       150
Nicole

jan R.
on 6/29/09 1:36 pm - PA
congrats for u...I am sooo jealous!!  I am 6 weeks out and still have no sign of drain removal!!!
Good luck with your healing
Juicy jan
Most Active