Final Pre-Op visit for my TT today! Help!

Reggaesue
on 6/29/09 8:09 pm - Brooklyn, NY
Going for my pre-surgical visit today!  My TT is scheduled for 8 days from today!  Have a few last min. questions all written down for Dr. Schulman!

Getting a bit nervous!  Hoping for the best....but expecting the worse when it comes to the muscle pain!  Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised!

Have a surgical recliner being delivered next week.  Also going to get a lifted seat for the toilet.  Laxatives, gauze, tape, and protein shakes all in place!  Supportive family going to stay with me the 1st week!

Anything else?  Am I forgetting anything? Suggestions? Advice?

Suzanne

Faith *
on 6/29/09 9:38 pm

Hello, it seems like you have it pretty well covered.   It's a good thing you have the laxatives because more than likely you will need them because of the pain medications.  My doctor that performed my TT did not advise me of this.  Best of luck to you. 

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

trudie74
on 6/30/09 1:05 am - Round Rock, TX

Maybe some under shirts for your binder?  Sounds like you have it all ready!  I used a timer to help me keep track of when I could remedicate!

Good luck!

Most Active