Two months out......Two months down

MyQnA
on 6/29/09 4:09 pm
Hi All,

Amazing what summer break, finals, 4 kids and a husband can do to your schedule.  But, I am loving summer.  I have added new photos but these will I am sure be the last where you can see my scars, unless I have other surgeries.

I went to see the surgeon last week because of constant breast discomfort and the I thought the implant was dislodged.  He assured me that it is not dislodged but seemed concerned about the drastic changes in my body composition and confirmed one implant is certainly moving around more than the other thus causing the discomfort.  I will see him in September to discuss further surgeries as my stomach is not flat and I think it looks unacceptable.

With all that said.  I am not happy I am not sad I am just like whatever.  I want to look as good as i feel and for the most part I don't.  I have the money if it comes down to it to fix it but, when does it stop then???? 

~Maxine

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

Ansampson
on 6/29/09 9:27 pm
Sending positive vibes your way. I'm sorry you are not pleased with your results but at least your doc can work to make it better. Remember this too shall pass. You're a step a head of most of us you have the money just in case.
MyQnA
on 6/30/09 12:47 am
I know this will pass and thanks for the support! 

Faith *
on 6/29/09 9:41 pm
Hi ((((Maxine)))) I hope everything works out for you.

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 6/29/09 10:50 pm
I totally know how it feels to be disappointed with results - and yes having the money to take care of it is NOT the point - you wanted the result you expected. 

Give it time to continue to heal - but also broaden your horizons - you may want to work with a different surgeon going forward - if that's what you ultimately decide to do. 

Keep your head up!  You ain't come THIS far to be let down - it will work out. 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

MyQnA
on 6/30/09 12:49 am
You are so right!  Thanks for the encouragement

trishy
on 6/29/09 11:42 pm
I have not had any surgery yet....  But I looked at your pics and I think you look absolutely beautiful.  Of course it doesn't matter what I think, its what you are satisfied with...if you are not happy then do what you have to do to make it happen.  You have worked too hard to suceed in this journey to not feel good about yourself. 

Revision Band to Sleeve scheduled 10/29

MyQnA
on 6/30/09 12:49 am
Thanks I needed this support today!

KaRaMeL BoMbSheLL
on 6/30/09 2:05 pm, edited 6/30/09 2:05 pm - Dallas, TX
 Hey Maxine,
My stomach is not as flat as I want mine to be, but my doc told me that it takes about 6 months to 1 year for all swelling to go down and have the results that you want. He advised me that swelling last for quite some time. I hope you get the final results that you are looking for...I'm out...TOODLES !!!

"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it."
-Bernard Bailey

MyQnA
on 6/30/09 4:39 pm
Thank you for the info....I think part of my issue really is communication with him.  He says everything is normal sure it is normal.  But, I have no clue what that means and when I ask he seems to jsut repeat himself or explain something waaaay over my head.  But thanks!

Most Active