Update: Chest pain after TT? It was Gallstones!

ilyssajane
on 6/29/09 2:42 am - Forest Hills, NY

My pleasure!!!  I had a hiatal hernia, but my was fixed w/ my RNY and thankfully that didn't come back.  I did have a sonagram and I did a barium swallow a few weeks back, but it wasn't enough for my surgeon to just rip out my gallbladder :-(.  I had a CCK scan last week and am waiting on those test results. 

Good luck and keep us updated on what happens! 

Ilyssa
RNY 6/22/05 = 268 * TT 2/22/07 = 164 * Arm Lift 1/16/09 = 170
Happy in life and that is all that matters!!!!

BeatlesFreak
on 6/29/09 2:47 am - Mesquite, TX
I sure will. 
~ Ronna

BeatlesFreak
on 6/30/09 11:33 am - Mesquite, TX
Ilyssa,

I had my gallbladder sono this morning and got a call from my surgeon's PA tonight:  I have gallstones & "sludge" in my gallbladder, which was the cause of my heart attack-like pain on Sunday (and the first episode 2 months ago).  He is supposed to get with my WLS tonight and call me tomorrow to let me know if I need surgery or just medication to shrink the stones.  I'm not sure which one I'm hoping for at this point....I kinda want to just have the stupid gallbladder removed so this doesn't recur in the future!

~ Ronna

ilyssajane
on 6/30/09 8:15 pm - Forest Hills, NY
Congrats on the diaganoses!  It's good to atleast know for sure what it is!!!!  I am still waiting on the results on another test!  I personally for myself and hoping they just take my gallbladder (I don't need it) (mine turns out is enlarged, but no stones, possibly sludge).  Good luck, I am sure your doctors will make the right decision!!!

BEST OF LUCK!
Ilyssa
RNY 6/22/05 = 268 * TT 2/22/07 = 164 * Arm Lift 1/16/09 = 170
Happy in life and that is all that matters!!!!

BeatlesFreak
on 6/29/09 10:20 am - Mesquite, TX
Most Active