Dr. Agha Patients Questions

Kennedy12
on 6/28/09 10:53 pm - Chicago, IL
So, I am scheduled to have plastic surgery September 18th, here in Illinois and while doing my continued research, I found Dr. Agha's website and patient reviews and am very impressed with this results.

I am now considering canceling my surgery and seeing if I can swing going to see Dr. Agha instead. I don't know what it would be like traveling a distance for this surgery or how long I would have to stay there, etc.

I was wondering if the patients of Dr. Agha on this board would please tell me about their experiences with Dr. Agha, what procedures you had done, where, and if you are thrilled with your results?

Thanks so much. My gut tells me, this might be the better route for me.

Jillian
Phase 1 Plastic Surgery Completed 9/9/09 with Dr. Siamak Agha.

liz73
on 6/29/09 12:16 am
 Hi Jillian,

I am having a LBL, inner thigh, and but aug. tomorrow with Dr. Agha! Yikes...can't believe it's already here.

I've heard wonderful things about him & would love to hear some more if you ladies are out there! There are some wonderfully helpful patients of his on this site who are a wealth of information.  I'd especially love to hear about recovery & what we can do to ease the process.

I'd be happy to answer any questions about my experience so far with him & i'll also post after my surgery.  I'm staying in an aftercare facility until Saturday so I'll probably post some time around next weekend if I'm feeling up to it.  
-liz

Kennedy12
on 6/29/09 12:28 am - Chicago, IL
Liz,

Good luck with your procedures tomorrow! I just sent you a PM! Thanks so much for replying. I am looking forward to hearing from other Dr. Agha patients, as well.

Jillian
Phase 1 Plastic Surgery Completed 9/9/09 with Dr. Siamak Agha.

totalfreedom
on 7/1/09 1:28 pm - Northern CA

Hi Jillian,

I am  thrilled with my results.  PM me and we can talk.

Kelli
5' 1, 221pds to 120pds, BMI: 42.5 to 22.8, Size 22WP to 2P.  
Dr. Agha-Newport Beach, CA:  
12.29.08:TT/LBL/UTL/BL/Butt Aug!
 5.10.09: Face/Neck Lift,Implants,lipo, lower eyelids,fat transfer

Most Active