Jasmine Update! I am Scared

oceanwave2
on 6/28/09 10:55 am - Clayton, NC

Hey guys,

First off thanks for all the support. Well I know that  I let you know that I got a new drain on Tuesday June 23rd and 300cc plus came out. Well I just did my 24 hour total and it is just 80ccs.  I see my surgeon on July 13th. We are planning on taking out the drain then.  We will also be discussing when my return to work day will be.

I am a little nervous though mainly because on Friday I drove with the drain in and ran some other errands all with my mom.  Well on friday evening I notice that my right leg was horribly swollen and I was running a temp of 100.6 and everytime i would sit at the computer for any amount of time I had cold sweats and when I would stand it felt like my legs were going to sleep and cramping up.

My mom told me to take some Aleve and to lie down with cold compresses. On saturday I was feeling a little better but still weak and the cramping in the legs when I stand and I still can't sit at the computer for more than 30minutes with out feeling exhausted. I am almost  4weeks out.  I am concerned about returning to work eventhough I am a medical receptionist, which seems pretty easy to most people, in the pratice I work for we see an average of 60 plus patient's a day.

My question is has anyone had these sort of problems and if so what should I do?  I went out with my mom to just pick up a prescription for my yeast infection and my legs felt so crampy/ felt like they were falling a sleep.

What should I do?

Jasmine

bamagirlee
on 6/28/09 10:58 am - Phenix City, AL
Hi Jasmine,
In my opinion you should call your surgeon and let them know how you are feeling and that you have a fever. 
Best of luck!  
Phyllis

HW 314, SW 287, PS Weight 198, CW 181

Panniculectomy/Anchor TT   06-10-09 

7.4cc in 10cc band 

Lynette N.
on 6/28/09 11:19 am - LA
I agree with Phylis... If it were me, I would call my surgeon first thing Monday morning and report everything.  And if you are in a lot of discomfort I would call his answer service to see if they would put a message to him.
Lyn
(deactivated member)
on 6/28/09 5:00 pm
Most Active