Home from TT and BL

Rachel1219
on 6/27/09 10:10 pm - IL
I came home yesterday after my TT and BL on Thursday.  Pain is manageable with the drugs.  I'm trying to pu**** more to 6 hours between though. 

My doctor does just a light dressing over the area until I come see him at 1 week post-op so I can really see his handy work. 

I have the cutest little, probably C perky breasts.  I've been a D or bigger all my life.  It'll take some getting used to, but I'm sure I'll learn to love my perky C's.  They are quite tight and pulled up and not going anywhere anytime soon.

The TT really made me flatter than I thought.  I can really feel how tight it is, like I'm wearing a corset that will never come off.  I'm kind of wide though......will that get better when swelling comes down?  I mean, I'll take wide and flat over the huge tummy I had before, but I wasn't expecting to be that wide. I guess that's why I should have done the anchor cut.

I went back and forth with the anchor cut options and in the end decided I didn't want the scar.  I'm glad I didn't do it because looking at my tummy now, I think I may actually wear tankinis or some shirts that might show my belly a little.  I never thought I would be able to. 

I have no idea how much skin and fat they removed...but Doctor said it was quite a bit.  I guess if they weighed it they would have had to charge me for it?  Not sure what that means.  But I'll weigh myself later today to get an idea (knowing that I definitely have some swelling and fluids in me). 

Drains are doing their things.  Breast drains came out before I left the hospital.  The tummy drains should come out 1-2 weeks? 

I can eat and drink well, but not very much.  I'm for sure sticking with as much protein as I can get. 

I'll post updates as I have them.  I took a before picture fully dressed and will take an after picture in the same dress.  There should be quite the noticeable difference. 

-Rachel
Jessie-F
on 6/27/09 10:30 pm
Hi Rachel,
So glad to hear that you are recovering nicely. I'm scheduled for a TT and BR on Monday, I too am going for a C cup, never been less than an E! Can't wait to have cute lil' breast, and a flat tummy too!! Hope you can post pics soon. Hope you have a speedy recovery. -Jessie

Highest weight:215/ Surgery day:199/ current:139/ Goal weight:130

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 6/27/09 11:12 pm
Glad everything went well!

I had a TT and BL in May - my only tip/caution - watch the incision under your breasts VERY carefully - my bra irritated mine so bad they got inflamed and I am having issues with them healing - I'm back on track now - but had I KNOWN this could happen......

Get some rest! 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

bamagirlee
on 6/27/09 11:22 pm - Phenix City, AL

Rachel,
WoooHooo on your perky Cs! And on your tummy! Get plenty of rest and fluids. If you're like me your appetite will not come back for a couple of weeks but just try to push the proteins when you do eat.
Can't wait to see pics.

Phyllis

HW 314, SW 287, PS Weight 198, CW 181

Panniculectomy/Anchor TT   06-10-09 

7.4cc in 10cc band 

Melissa M.
on 6/27/09 11:40 pm - Seabrook, TX
So glad all went well for you!  I hope your breasts stay to be perky Cs.  I had my BL and LBL on 6/16 and my breasts were really swollen in the beginning.  Unfortunately the swelling has come down and they are probably going to be full B's. Darn!  I'm really short though so I'm sure they'll be fine for my frame.  They removed 10 pounds on me and the scale has yet to reflect anywhere close to that.  The swelling is the worst part if you ask me!

Happy Healing,
Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 6/28/09 1:04 am
trishy
on 6/28/09 3:13 am
On June 28, 2009 at 5:10 AM Pacific Time, Rachel1219 wrote:
I came home yesterday after my TT and BL on Thursday.  Pain is manageable with the drugs.  I'm trying to pu**** more to 6 hours between though. 

My doctor does just a light dressing over the area until I come see him at 1 week post-op so I can really see his handy work. 

I have the cutest little, probably C perky breasts.  I've been a D or bigger all my life.  It'll take some getting used to, but I'm sure I'll learn to love my perky C's.  They are quite tight and pulled up and not going anywhere anytime soon.

The TT really made me flatter than I thought.  I can really feel how tight it is, like I'm wearing a corset that will never come off.  I'm kind of wide though......will that get better when swelling comes down?  I mean, I'll take wide and flat over the huge tummy I had before, but I wasn't expecting to be that wide. I guess that's why I should have done the anchor cut.

I went back and forth with the anchor cut options and in the end decided I didn't want the scar.  I'm glad I didn't do it because looking at my tummy now, I think I may actually wear tankinis or some shirts that might show my belly a little.  I never thought I would be able to. 

I have no idea how much skin and fat they removed...but Doctor said it was quite a bit.  I guess if they weighed it they would have had to charge me for it?  Not sure what that means.  But I'll weigh myself later today to get an idea (knowing that I definitely have some swelling and fluids in me). 

Drains are doing their things.  Breast drains came out before I left the hospital.  The tummy drains should come out 1-2 weeks? 

I can eat and drink well, but not very much.  I'm for sure sticking with as much protein as I can get. 

I'll post updates as I have them.  I took a before picture fully dressed and will take an after picture in the same dress.  There should be quite the noticeable difference. 

-Rachel
Hi Rachel,  Congrats on your surgery! You sound really pleased thus far.  Can't ask for more than that.  I have just started my research in plastics... Can you briefly tell me what an anchor cut is?  Is there somewhere on the web that I can research the different types of cuts they do for a TT. 

Revision Band to Sleeve scheduled 10/29

jazzigirl
on 7/2/09 6:09 am - Rose Hill, KS
Congratulations on your successful surgery! I am hoping to have it all next summer and will be watching for your updates! I'm hoping for perky C's too lol!

75% EWL!!!!    Miracles do happen and the DS is mine!
Most Active