tt-er's...answers please--how long?

thirdact
on 6/28/09 1:52 am
I think it depends partly on your general health, how you do when you go under, etc.  I had a lower body lift (whi*****ludes a tummy tuck) 20 days ago.  At two weeks out, I worked a full day of work from home.  That same week, I went to the office for half days four days and worked the other half day from home.  I probably could have done the entire day from work if needed.  And yet I see how the LBL could have knocked me out for four weeks . . . so it's hard to say. 

How physically stenuous is your work?  If you are sitting at a desk you are a lot likelier to be okay.  I wouldn't have been able to stand the whole time or move around rigorously.  Good luck!
MSHAMO
on 6/28/09 5:02 am - AUBURN HILLS, MI
Two weeks isn't a very long time, I couldn't t get upright for 3 weeks from a laying down position. It also depends on how much muscle repair you have done, if any. I not only had extensive muscle repair, but also a baseball size umbilical hernia repair. The drains could be a problem, too, I had 2 drains in for 3 weeks and 1 drain in for 4 weeks. Good luck, but don't rush yourself, being affected from the anesthetic makes you exhausted and it's hard to sleep for a couple of weeks.
High/VSG/Surgeon Goal/My Goal/Current 257/242/170/155/141  I love my sleeve!
5' 3.5"    Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Raymond Hajjar, Bingham Farms, MI   Extended TT, muscle repair, lipo & hernia repair 2/25/09  Direct neck lift and muscle repair  4/14/09  Short scar lower face lift, more neck work and lower bleph 9/15/09
Lynette N.
on 6/28/09 5:51 am - LA
OMG swelling at 2 years out.  They didn't tell me that was even an option.  Are we talking a huge issues with swelling or more of a bloated look?  Yikes!
Lyn
Most Active