My Turn

O. Kufi
on 6/26/09 11:47 am
Congratulations and God speed and a safe and uneventful surgery and recovery!

Continue to enjoy the journey, we know it is awesome!

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

Wendy_Canada
on 6/26/09 1:26 pm - Canada
Thank you Antonette,

I like the "safe and uneventful surgery and recovery"   Who would ever think we want something uneventful in our lives but that fits so well. 

I had two knee replacements and gastric bypass surgery all within 13 months and a girl at work started something.  So now she just pats her shoulder when i left for this.  It means "Angel on your shoulder"  I cry but it means a lot.

You ladies on here are heartfelt.  Thank You

Wendy

brenda F.
on 6/26/09 3:50 pm - whitney, TX
 good luck Hun .well be waiting to hear from you ..Red in TX ..
was 400+ june 15th,06,..now 145-150 as of may15th,09 ... wow!!!what a ride .   
Wendy_Canada
on 6/26/09 7:10 pm - Canada

thanks Red i will be hollering loud and proud to tell you my boobies are not touching my knees anymore.

wendy

brenda F.
on 6/26/09 11:00 pm - whitney, TX
 i hear gal .lol. mine too
was 400+ june 15th,06,..now 145-150 as of may15th,09 ... wow!!!what a ride .   
(deactivated member)
on 6/26/09 5:34 pm
Wendy_Canada
on 6/26/09 7:08 pm - Canada
Thanks Jodi. I was watching Steel Magnolia (can you believe i have never watched it before) and i started bawling................but gosh i felt good after that.  It was just the stress relief i needed,

I will be thinking of you guys right up till the time i have my nice sleep.  Then they have the nerve to wake you up.  THEN they don't want to give you anything to eat.  Pay all that money and they don't feed you?   LOL

I will write to you next week

Wendy

(deactivated member)
on 6/26/09 9:24 pm
MelissaF
on 6/27/09 5:59 am - Northwood, IA
Yeah, your day is just about here Wendy! So excited for you... prayers your way for a safe and uneventul surgery for you and your surgeon and his team... well wishes for speedy recovery also! Keep us posted when u feel able to "hop" back online.. well no hopping.. u know what I mean :-)
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Wendy_Canada
on 6/27/09 1:28 pm - Canada
HI Melissa Thank You..............note to self ............no hopping. 

I hope the surgeon has a good weekend (well not TO good)  and he is well rested.  :-)

Wendy

Most Active