My Turn

Wendy_Canada
on 6/26/09 7:19 am - Canada
Hi Everyone,

I have been reading your posts and put my 2 cents in here and there once in a while.
It's My Turn................my surgery is this Monday June 29th.

I am having an anchor tummy tuck and breast lift then going back in September for my arms.

I had a melt down a few weeks ago but surprisingly  now as i get closer i am getting excited.  My boss said i'll do anything to get away from work for a while  LOL. 

I want to thank everyone for their posts so when i went to see surgeon # 1 then surgeon #2 prepared with well thought out and educated questions.  I appreciated your frankness and feel well equiped knowing the in's and outs of these procedures.  I feel a confidence without being caulky and humble at the same time.  I have come a long way babyyyyyyyyy  and this is the reward.

Thanks for your help and I'll post next week when i am home

Wendy (Ontario Canada)

Nicole P.
on 6/26/09 7:26 am - NH
best of luck to you!  Your time has finally come and Yes you have come a long way baby so you can be as cauky and humble as you want!!

Be sure to update us when you are able!

lap band 7/12/07, port revision 2/09
TT, lipo, BA 6/5/09

surgery
/present/goal/surgeons goal
250      148    160       150
Nicole

Wendy_Canada
on 6/26/09 8:57 am - Canada
Nicole Thank you for your reply.  Your picture looks amazing

I will keep you posted

Wendy

speicallady
on 6/26/09 7:50 am - bronx, NY
I am wishing you a speedy recovery
i understand what you mean when you say my turn
I have been waiting for three years for my moment, but I have to
wait a little while longer (Aug 7) I jus****ch you and see how everything unfolds

remember to rest

Debra
Wendy_Canada
on 6/26/09 8:55 am - Canada
Thank you Debra for your wishes. 

I booked this in March around my bosses holidays........then he changed his mind and i said no way i'm waiting longer.  I thought it would never get here then POOF............

Aug 7th is just around the corner. 

I will keep you posted

Wendy

Melissa M.
on 6/26/09 9:35 am - Seabrook, TX
Don't you love it when it finally gets to be YOUR turn?  I swear I thought the day would never get here.  Good luck on your surgery!
Wendy_Canada
on 6/26/09 1:17 pm - Canada
Thank You so much.  I feel like i'm going to jump out of my skin in excitement.

But then what would i need the surgeon for?  lol

How long ago did you have your surgery? 

Wendy

Melissa M.
on 6/26/09 2:27 pm - Seabrook, TX
I had my surgery last on 6/16.  I'm so glad to have the worst over! (knock on wood).  You'll be there soon too!
trudie74
on 6/26/09 10:22 am - Round Rock, TX
Good luck!  Keep us posted...

Wendy_Canada
on 6/26/09 1:20 pm - Canada
Thank You Trudie i will keep you all posted.

I have been tucking tummy fat for a while now trying to figure out what i will look like. 

Gosh the crazy things we do.  I can't imagine what it will be like NOT to wear control top underware.

Thanks for your reply

Wendy

Most Active