A few post op Pics

tonjasm
on 6/26/09 11:44 am - Edmond, OK
Well, I am back in action.  I've been sleeping a lot and that has been wonderful.  I'm starting to have a few muscle spasms in my tummy, but the valium does the trick.  I am extremely pleased!  The areas where they did the lipo is what I would say hurts the most.  I honestly have zero complaints!

The hardest part of it all was when I had to strip down naked and they used the soapy freezing cold water to wash me down.  I had not been warned about that...so now you all can say you've been warned.

Oh, the surgeon said he took 11 to 12 pounds off.  How cool is that?  I did get on the scale this morning and it hadn't changed, so that tells you how much swelling I have. 

I've been getting in great amounts of water and protein and am just so happy with my results.

Thank you all for your love, support and prayers!

Tonja
Obesity Help Support Group > http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/tonjasm_group/ 

I had a tummy tuck and lipo of the side flanks performed by Nathan Miller with Cosmetic Surgery Affiliates in Oklahoma City on June 23rd, 2009.

workingmommy
on 6/26/09 1:15 pm
RNY on 12/10/07 with
Woohoo!  You look fantasic..what a difference!  For three days out your scar looks really good.  And 11-12 lbs is great.  I am two weeks out and still have not shed all the post LBL weight, so it may take some time.  Keep pushing the fluids and protein and you will do great.

April

160 lbs lost to date!
LBL: 6/10/09
BL/BA/Brachio: 7/14/09
MTL: 6/17/10

brenda F.
on 6/26/09 3:40 pm - whitney, TX
 Girl is it real painful? can't wait to see more pics as you heal ..looks great .Red in TX ..
was 400+ june 15th,06,..now 145-150 as of may15th,09 ... wow!!!what a ride .   
(deactivated member)
on 6/26/09 6:02 pm
E. MEXICO
on 6/27/09 12:33 am - Canada

wow 11-12 lbs is great...i would love to see your pictures too!
ellen

Melissa M.
on 6/27/09 5:25 am - Seabrook, TX
Looking good!!  I can relate to the soreness of the lipo.  Your back looks like mine too.  It feels a lot better now.  Not as sore.  I hadn't heard of them washing you down before surgery. Maybe they do it once we're out?? 

Happy healing!
Melissa
MelissaF
on 6/27/09 5:56 am - Northwood, IA
Sounds like you are doing terrific and your pics look incredible! So glad you are on the other side of this now and on the mend.  As for the lipo, I hear that causes some nerve pain and additional swelling b/c the manipulation of the tissues is well.. harsh.  So hang in there it will get better... You terrific and that swelling comes and goes with activity, heat, salt consumption.. but eventually it does go down.. or so they say! :-)
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Jessie-F
on 6/27/09 10:50 pm
When did you have surgery? I would love to seeyour pics ( I'm having a TT and BR tomorrow )and would love to see your outcome. Funny no one has mentioned the freezing water thing, one more thing on my fear list for tomorrow!! Glad to hear that you are recovering nicely. -Jessie

Highest weight:215/ Surgery day:199/ current:139/ Goal weight:130

inkerdoodles
on 6/28/09 10:49 pm - Schenectady, NY

Glad you're on the road to recovery... :)

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

Most Active