Hi everyone

(deactivated member)
on 6/25/09 5:28 pm - Lawrenceville, GA
VSG on 07/17/07 with

I am two years out from my VSG and I am just starting to look into plastic surgery.  I have plenty of time to think about it, but I know for certain at some point I WILL have some things done.

My major concerns are my arms.  They are like big flapping wings, and this needs to be remedied!  I have read that it is important to build up your arms before having anything done to them, so I have been doing a lot of arm exercises for the past few months.  

I also want to get rid of these old flat boobs.

Because I am just getting started, I was looking for some really basic information from you veterans...  I was looking at getting plastics done in Mexico for monetary reasons.  I had my VSG in Mexico, and I have found good reveiws on some surgeons in Tijuana. 

Has anyone on this board had their arms/breasts done, and would be willing to give me an approximate price they paid?

I also wondered if I could get my arms and breasts done in one fatal swoop...

katiekat412
on 6/25/09 11:13 pm
I can't help with cost, but based on posts here, I am looking into Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico. He will do both procedures at one time, and the cost is significantly less, most times, than US prices.

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

Melissa M.
on 6/27/09 5:46 am - Seabrook, TX
I've been on many consults and each of the drs were willing to do the arms with the breast.  I know I have the sideboobs going on so it would have made sense to do them together since he incisions sometimes come down the arm to under the breasts.  I just had a lower body lift and plan to do my arms separately.

If you go to tijuana I would really ask to look at arm work of the surgeon.  Not every surgeon is good at every area of PS.  There have been some unhappy people that have posted about their arm work with Dr Quiroz.

Good luck,
Melissa 
Most Active