Little update

trudie74
on 6/26/09 10:18 am - Round Rock, TX
I went in for a one week follow up today and got my drain removed!  I feel sooooo happy I could cry!  I am still having trouble with my thighs as far as getting up and down...but once up I do ok getting to and fro minimally.  I had a BA, extended TT and thigh lift done in one 9.5 hr procedure for those who missed my last post.  I will take pics soon, but right now the steri strips are still on my thighs so it is too hard to see the incision line.

I wanted to throw out there for those looking into a TT that my surgeon used a harmonic scalpel.  He is one of the only ones in central TX using them in TT's, but it allowed for less pain/bleeding so only one drain!  I don't know how commonly the scalpel is used, but just a bit of info in case some are curious...

Anywho...my breasts have not dropped yet...is that normal?  I am very swollen at the top.  How long did it take for you guys' to drop and swelling to go down a bit?  I can't even tell what size they will be and I am dying to know!

Oh, and I was told to get a size smaller compression garment, but I can barely get this one over my saggy butt!  I didn't do the back side because it wasn't bad enough to warrant the scar according to the PS...but it is bad enough to make getting a garment on.  So, I was wondering if you guys know of any brands other than Marena.  They said Spanks were not supportive enough, but I need to find something that is cut better for my shape.

brenda F.
on 6/26/09 3:44 pm - whitney, TX
 hi sweetie how is your pain ? look foreword to seeing yr pics . hugs Red .
was 400+ june 15th,06,..now 145-150 as of may15th,09 ... wow!!!what a ride .   
(deactivated member)
on 6/26/09 5:47 pm
Diane B.
on 6/27/09 8:04 am - Seymour, CT
Congratulations, and best wishes for a speedy recovery.  I am having the works done in mexico soon, and from what I hear, I am not looking forward to recovering from the thighs.  Still not sure if I am doing the medial or the full.  Keep me posted, Diane.
Most Active