Two Week Appt

workingmommy
on 6/25/09 11:14 am
RNY on 12/10/07 with
Okay guys, I went to my appt and all is well.  Dr. Is very happy with my healing.  He took two drains out.  Now, I must have some different drains that some of you, because when he took them out it hurt like an SOB.  The other two drains are still putting out quite a bit, so he said we will play it by ear.  I have my pre-op for the BL/BA/Brachio on July 6.  He said he can take them out then, or just wait until the 14th when I have my surgery and take them out while I am under (which is sounding like the better option!).  Oh, and I can shower on Monday...So, good news all around!

April

160 lbs lost to date!
LBL: 6/10/09
BL/BA/Brachio: 7/14/09
MTL: 6/17/10

Diane B.
on 6/25/09 11:49 pm - Seymour, CT
Great news, April!  Take care, Diane.
Cindy F.
on 6/26/09 6:22 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Good for you.  so the drains have been in how long?  I am having a lbl Octoberl.  have to learn alot between now and then.'

What a nice expectation.....shower on Monday..  Wow

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
workingmommy
on 6/26/09 1:09 pm
RNY on 12/10/07 with

The drains have been in for 2 weeks.  The ones that he removed were only putting out 5-7cc per day.  The other two are still at around 70cc per day each.  To be honest I am  not bothered too much by these two, and the removal of the others was so painful that I am ok leaving them in until I am under anesthesia for the next surgery.  Congrats on your date, you are going to be so happy with the results!

April

160 lbs lost to date!
LBL: 6/10/09
BL/BA/Brachio: 7/14/09
MTL: 6/17/10

(deactivated member)
on 6/26/09 4:42 pm
Most Active