1 Week Post LBL Update + Pics

Jessica H.
on 6/24/09 2:21 pm - Johnson City, TN
Hey Melissa!  I'm so happy to hear that you are resting and doing well!  Also, thanks for posting that about doing laundry and such.  I got my last drain out today and I feel like a different woman.  I've been doing laundry....but no big loads or anything.  I want to continue to feel better - so I'm going to listen to your doctor (and mIne) and get my kid to help with that stuff...lol.

Isn't it amazing how just leaving the house - even if only for a doctor appointment - lifts your spirits so much?  If you can, you should try to get outside at least once a day - even if only to sit on your front porch.  Sunshine keeps the blues away! 

Anyway - hope the rest of your recovery is speedy and uneventful - don't rush yourself.  Take the time to heal ;)

330/294/161/170

highest/surgery/current/GOAL!  *Below Goal!*

Melissa M.
on 6/24/09 2:32 pm - Seabrook, TX
I do step outside for a minute but come right back in since it's 101 degrees outside right now!  lol  That's why I was really trying to have my surgery in the spring to have some cooler weather, but oh well.  Worked out for the best anyway.

Sent you a friends request.
musicorrie
on 6/25/09 12:37 am - Houston, TX
Hey girl, I saw that you added me as a friend, but I still can't see your plastics pics.  Any ideas?

Corrie
Melissa M.
on 6/25/09 2:42 am - Seabrook, TX
Look on my blog and you will see the link to the website with the password. Let me know if you have problems.
Jessica H.
on 6/24/09 2:24 pm - Johnson City, TN
Melissa - Can you send a friend request to me?  I've tried to add you several times but everytime I click on your photo or username, OH tells me that the profile cannot be found.  Thanks!

330/294/161/170

highest/surgery/current/GOAL!  *Below Goal!*

(deactivated member)
on 6/24/09 5:22 pm
Melissa M.
on 6/25/09 8:44 am - Seabrook, TX
Thanks Jodi!  I'm so glad to be on the other side too.  What a bundle of nerves I was.  I just feel sooo swollen.  Even my legs are a little puffy.

How are you healing along?
(deactivated member)
on 6/26/09 10:42 pm
DEBI R.
on 6/24/09 8:59 pm - CORSICANA, TX
Hi Melissa,

Would you mind adding me I'd love to see your pics. I had 15 lbs removed myself. Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

txAngela
on 6/24/09 11:50 pm
Hi Melissa!

I'm in the Houston area and am starting to research plastic surgeons.  Who did you use?  Also, I'd love to see your pics!  Thanks!

Angela
Most Active