Recliner chair lift~!!

EzySpirit
on 6/24/09 9:28 am - Middle Island, NY
Where did anyone get the recliner with the lift?  Did you rent? Buy?  Etc.  Was it a big help for those who had  LBL?  Also...toilet riser??  I am only 5 ft tall and afraid it would be TOO high~!!    I  am scheduled for FDL, Butt Lift & removal of excess fat on upper AB, any advice would help~!!

Hugs...Dale
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 6/24/09 10:10 am
HUGE help for me - Aaron's Rent a Center is where I got mine this and last year. 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

EzySpirit
on 6/24/09 10:17 am - Middle Island, NY
Thank you, Mack Mama.  I will be checking my yellow pages to inquire.  How  much did you pay?  To buy one they start at about $600.  I am counting down now 27 days~!!  YEAH~!! 

Hugs...Dale 
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 6/24/09 10:18 am
for one full month - $140 - best money I spent. 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

KathigME
on 6/24/09 10:10 am - Gorham, ME
I called yesterday at a local medical supply store for a lift chair. They don't rent due to hygiene reasons.  
Kathi G.  I LOVE MY RNY!!   
Kelly V.
on 6/24/09 10:13 am - Galion, OH
Rent A Center rented mine.   It was the best thing I could have done. 

EzySpirit
on 6/24/09 10:21 am - Middle Island, NY
I had called the 1-800 number for rent a center in April & they said thet stopped renting them.  I think I will call each one individually & try.  Thanks.

Hugs, Dale
Jessica H.
on 6/24/09 10:18 am - Johnson City, TN
I had one - and I hated it.  I couldn't sit or sleep in it due to the pressure it put on my lower back.  It was just made weird...can't explain it.  But then, I'm 5'10".  That could have something to do with it.  I rented an overstuffed-super comfy rocking recliner.  It was tall - I had no trouble getting up.  Good luck!

330/294/161/170

highest/surgery/current/GOAL!  *Below Goal!*

EzySpirit
on 6/24/09 10:23 am - Middle Island, NY
Thanks Jessica...I can also consider that.  Hugs, Dale
Melissa M.
on 6/24/09 10:32 am, edited 6/24/09 10:25 pm - Seabrook, TX
If you can try it before, I would.  I was supposed to have surgery in March and rented a nice comfy one from rentacenter. Once I got it it was a little too big.  I'm short too and the way pillow came out on top of the head portion of the recliner was awkward.  Felt like it pushed my head forward a little.  I would have managed if I had too.  I just had surgery and I went back to the medical supply store and was able to sit in different ones until I found a perfect fit.  It was more expensive which is why I had gone to rentacenter in the first place.  This time I decided to pay more for comfort.  What I love about it is that you can control how much you want to recline and have your legs up.  Plus it lifts you so far up you hardly have to lift yourself up at all.  It's been a godsend!

Melissa
Most Active