I'm in LOVE with the NEW ME!

Kristina M.
on 6/25/09 8:07 pm - North East, MD
You look AMAZING ads so brave!!!! Keep it up and keep taking pics you will look even more amazing months out. YOU GO GIRL.
Here is to a continued speedy and uneventful recovery!!!!!!!!
Kristina
inkerdoodles
on 6/25/09 10:02 pm - Schenectady, NY
All I can say is... Absolutely Amazing...

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

katiekat412
on 6/25/09 11:17 pm
I LOVED your post!! That's exactly how I imagine I would feel if I ever get to have PS! Congrats!!

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

Diane B.
on 6/25/09 11:47 pm - Seymour, CT
Congratulations, you look wonderful!  I can't wait for my turn!  Please keep us posted  on your healing journey.  Diane.
Kennedy12
on 6/26/09 2:19 am - Chicago, IL
Wow, you look great! Your surgeon does good work! Congrats!

Jillian
Phase 1 Plastic Surgery Completed 9/9/09 with Dr. Siamak Agha.

Cindy F.
on 6/26/09 6:27 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
You look great.  wow good for you.  Your doing so well.  I want to be just like you when I have my LBL, breast lift and lipo.  Did you do anything to prepare yourself for surgery?

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
shnookumzz
on 6/26/09 9:33 am - CA
I mostly tried to make sure I was on top of my game nutritionally speaking and also making sure I got in some sort of physical activity everyday leading up to the surgery... even if only a walk. And lots of days it actually was just a walk.

Since the surgery I have been up walking as much as is reasonable trying to help avoid any complications and to aid in my recovery and I am using protein supplements again, along with my regular diet just to make sure that I am getting in additional protein my body may need for recovery.

Highest ~ 283  //  Day of Surgery ~ 246
Maintaining 145-148 since October 2008

Plastic Surgery SCHEDULED!!! June 23, 2009
Extended Abdominoplasty
Mastoplexy
Brachioplasty

Plastic Surgery for February 2010
Breast Augmentation
Inner Thigh Lift

Living life to the fullest... EVERY day!

shnookumzz
on 6/26/09 9:35 am - CA
Thank you again to everyone for your well-wishes and kind words. I am still doing fantastic and each day it is getting easier. I didn't take pics today after my shower, but will try to post a new one tomorrow, which will be 4 days post-op.

Hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of a beautiful weekend!!!

~Lisa

Highest ~ 283  //  Day of Surgery ~ 246
Maintaining 145-148 since October 2008

Plastic Surgery SCHEDULED!!! June 23, 2009
Extended Abdominoplasty
Mastoplexy
Brachioplasty

Plastic Surgery for February 2010
Breast Augmentation
Inner Thigh Lift

Living life to the fullest... EVERY day!

(deactivated member)
on 6/26/09 4:19 pm
Most Active