Neck Lift Question

Leslie M.
on 6/24/09 12:14 am - AL
I have a dear friend who is getting ready to have a neck lift procedure on July 2.  Has anyone on this board had anything like this done?   How long was your recovery time? 

Leslie
dawnspaints
on 6/24/09 4:05 am - Carlyle, IL
I don't know, but I would to know if her insurance is covering it and what it is costing her? I would like to have it done, but I am probably older than her. I am 50
totalfreedom
on 6/24/09 5:35 am - Northern CA
Hi, I am six weeks out from a face/neck lift.  I went back to work at 3 weeks, but it was somewhat noticeable if you knew me, but not noticeable if you didn't.  IF that makes sense.  I would have felt best going back at 4 weeks.  I am 6 weeks now, still have swelling/tightness but that really is only felt by me not seen by others.

progress pictures on my profile:  password: krface

Kelli
5' 1, 221pds to 120pds, BMI: 42.5 to 22.8, Size 22WP to 2P.  
Dr. Agha-Newport Beach, CA:  
12.29.08:TT/LBL/UTL/BL/Butt Aug!
 5.10.09: Face/Neck Lift,Implants,lipo, lower eyelids,fat transfer

Paige E.
on 6/24/09 9:21 am - TX
You look great Kelli!!  I'm getting ready now for my first round of plastics and it will be a neck/facelift! 

~Paige~  -155lbs    (lovin' my band)   
At GOAL and BMI is healthy!!

totalfreedom
on 6/24/09 2:28 pm - Northern CA
Good luck with your face procedures.  I had kind of a rough go of it.  But I am still very glad I had it done!  that hanging neck skin made me so..... self conscience.

Kelli
5' 1, 221pds to 120pds, BMI: 42.5 to 22.8, Size 22WP to 2P.  
Dr. Agha-Newport Beach, CA:  
12.29.08:TT/LBL/UTL/BL/Butt Aug!
 5.10.09: Face/Neck Lift,Implants,lipo, lower eyelids,fat transfer

Paige E.
on 6/24/09 8:46 pm - TX
I'm ready to get rid of my turkey waddle!!!

~Paige~  -155lbs    (lovin' my band)   
At GOAL and BMI is healthy!!

MyLady Heidi
on 6/24/09 10:36 am
Yup I had it done 2x, the first time loosened up so I had it revised and of course it loosened again, I am just lucky I guess.  It was the worst of my plastics because of the stitches around my ears felt like briars.  It would be worth it if it worked, and the recovery for me was not long, but you do have to wear the neck wrapr for quite a while.  Good Luck to your friend, you can see my plastic pics if you add me as a friend.

Hugs Heidi
Most Active