OT - avatar and yogurt

Jessica H.
on 6/24/09 2:12 pm - Johnson City, TN
I don't remember how I resized this pic to make it my avatar - but I want to update it.  Every time I try to change it, the picture is too big.  I've made it as small as I could using Microsoft Paint - still doesn't work.  Any suggestions?

I LOVE Activia Light Vanilla Yogurt.  Love it to pieces.  Just wanted to share that

330/294/161/170

highest/surgery/current/GOAL!  *Below Goal!*

(deactivated member)
on 6/24/09 5:04 pm
Jessica H.
on 6/24/09 9:29 pm - Johnson City, TN
Thanks Jodi - I tried that site and made my pic as small as it allowed and OH still said it was too big...I'm beginning to think it's the website...Anyone else having this problem?

330/294/161/170

Kristina M.
on 6/24/09 9:35 pm - North East, MD
I used paint shop pro and it has to be 100 pixles x 100 pixles so try that in whatever program you are using it will look EXTREALY tiny but it worked for me
Ansampson
on 6/24/09 9:55 pm
I understand your frustration. I don't know if noticed how long it took me to add my avatar because I deleted my old one and thought I could use one of the pics from my photos. Just keep playing with it as that's what I did. I can't even tell you how I did it.
Melissa M.
on 6/24/09 10:16 pm, edited 6/24/09 10:17 pm - Seabrook, TX
I used microsoft office picture manager and just cropped the area I wanted to use until it was 100x100 pixels.  Then save it.  Hope it works!

I love activia too but now I eat only Carbmaster from Kroger.  It has much more protein than any other yogurt I've found.  13 grams per container and like 4 grams of carbs!  I even throw in a couple of spoons of cottage cheese in it to add even more protein.  Yummo!
Jessica H.
on 6/25/09 9:53 pm - Johnson City, TN
Well - I finally was able to resize a pic using Paint.  Problem is - in order to get it under 20,000 bytes, I had to save it as a GIF - and, as you can see, that messed up the color.  I'm finished messing with it this morning - I'll try again later....

330/294/161/170

Most Active