consult update

Paige E.
on 6/24/09 10:54 pm - TX
I went yesterday for my plastics consult and originally I thought I just wanted my tummy and inner thighs done.... but now I have added a breast lift, arms and facelift. That means 3 surgeries!!! I'm hoping to have my facelift the end of July, the lower body lift and breast lift will be done in December, and the inner thighs and arms in June. Right now I'm trying to convince myself that the kids are smart enough to get college scholarships! !!!!!!! Because I will be paying for this for the next 20 years!!!!!!! !!!! Hoping to get the finanicing straightened out in the next few days so I can schedule the facelift. I was thinking only a neck lift to get rid of my turkey waddle but after talking to him  we decided my results would be better if we did the entire facelift procedure. I was also hoping to just have a TT instead of an LBL but after we discussed it he felt I would be happier with my shape if we did the LBL.  So I have my plan in place and can't wait to get started!!!!

~Paige~  -155lbs    (lovin' my band)   
At GOAL and BMI is healthy!!

txAngela
on 6/24/09 11:43 pm
If you don't mind me asking, who did you consult with?  I'm looking at getting plastics now and I'm in the Houston area too.  I plan on having everything you are having.  Also if you don't mind, what kind of price range were you quoted for all of that?  Thanks!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/24/09 11:59 pm
Wendy_Canada
on 6/25/09 3:29 am - Canada
Most Active