New to board & many questions

summer24
on 6/24/09 3:15 am
Hi all,
I wanted to introduce myself.  I have been lurking for a couple of months now and gathering lots of useful information, so Thank YOU! I had VSG a year ago, and I'm scheduled for a neck lift with lower face lift on July 22.  I would love to hear from anyone who has had the procedure, how they healed, are they happy, etc.

I will also be getting my BL/BA and TT in the future, and I'm seriously considering a minimal incision arm lift.  Since I'm self pay, I will schedule as I can pay, hopefully for this fall.  Are these procedures too much to do in one surgery?   One surgeon will do my boobs and arms as one procedure, and my TT as a second.  One surgeon will do it all, but is concerned with my small eating and ability to heal.  I would appreciate any advise you could give me!

Ansampson
on 6/24/09 5:22 am
When you do multiple procedures at once you get a discount and it's only one recovery, which tends to be rough at first. Just something to think about. Best wishes in whatever you decide to do.
(deactivated member)
on 6/24/09 10:30 pm
katiekat412
on 6/25/09 3:27 am

A local surgeon will only perform surgies that don't compete with one another. TT and BA are okay, but not TT and thgh lift b/c it pulls skin in two directions. Dr. Sauceda in MX does multpile surgeries at one time. I think that's what I will have to do b/c of $$.

What is a minimal incision arm lift?

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

Siamak Agha MD PhD
on 6/26/09 12:27 am - Newport Beach, CA
To learn more about various procedures and newer techniques for post-bariatric patients, you can down load a copy of my Patient Guide Booklet at

www.plasticsurgerybodycontouring.com/b/

if you wish.

Siamak Agha MD PhD
Board Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society of Plastic Surgery
Specializing in Post-Bariatric Plastic Surgery
www.plasticsurgerycal.com

Most Active