update....saw dr assistant today

huskerfan85
on 6/24/09 11:02 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Went for my one week check up today, still have the drains, but she said they would definitely come out Monday, so I have to go back. She also said I was healing well and that she would take out the stitches then also.  She gave me a new garment a size smaller and boy do I feel the restriction now, my drains are filling up a little faster, and the site where I have been oozing is oozing more....good to get that stuff out....lol. Resting now as I spent the day out and about between the doctor, grocery shopping, and jacket shopping I am tired.  but a good tired
She also said that she is sure I passed out due to residual anesthesia and the ho****er.

Gayle  6'2" 

bamagirlee
on 6/24/09 11:31 am - Phenix City, AL
Good to hear you are doing better! Grocery shopping!? WOW is all I can say, you amaze me. :)
Phyllis

HW 314, SW 287, PS Weight 198, CW 181

Panniculectomy/Anchor TT   06-10-09 

7.4cc in 10cc band 

huskerfan85
on 6/24/09 1:18 pm - Colorado Springs, CO
Hey Phyllis, think it is because there was no muscle cutting.  My gall bladder surgery kicked my butt...the surgeon said he could not get through my muscles and had to push and poke, so I had lots of bruising and lots of pain from that.
Gayle  6'2" 

Melissa M.
on 6/24/09 12:00 pm - Seabrook, TX
I can't imagine grocery shopping at this point.  I've been sending folks out to the store for me!  LOL

Glad to hear everything went well for you today.
huskerfan85
on 6/24/09 1:15 pm - Colorado Springs, CO
My guess is that I am a little farther along due to not having any muscle involvement.  I dont know how you all do it with the TT.
Gayle  6'2" 

Nicole P.
on 6/24/09 12:08 pm - NH
I am glad that things went well for you today...dont overdue it!!!  i went back to work after 2 weeks and regretted it...i am now starting jsut half days for 2 weeks starting tomorrow. 

lap band 7/12/07, port revision 2/09
TT, lipo, BA 6/5/09

surgery
/present/goal/surgeons goal
250      148    160       150
Nicole

huskerfan85
on 6/24/09 1:16 pm - Colorado Springs, CO
Fortunately I dont have work right now.  I think due to no muscle involvement I am bouncing back quicker.....my gall bladder kicked my butt....lol
Gayle  6'2" 

(deactivated member)
on 6/24/09 6:16 pm
Most Active