Day 2 of BA

bandhope
on 6/24/09 7:29 am - TX
Today is the second day (BA yesterday morning). I have very little to no pain at all. The meds are kicking my butt though. I have blurry vision and feel like I've been totally wasted since yesterday.
I'm hoping I'm not making a mess of this post since I'm so out of it. I started taking a half pill to help with the bad side effects.

My breast look super funny. I guess I was wishing to be one of those girls that come out looking perfect.  Not me! I think I will be a full C, but I can't tell because of all the swelling.
Other than feeling really drunk, I feel great. I wished I could go to my son't game but Ihave this huge fanny pack on with a pain pump. I think it is the main reason I don't  have a lot of pain.

Best wished to everyone!!

Cindy F.
on 6/24/09 9:44 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Wow your doing great.  yeah the same way med wimp.  LOL

Just relax it is only the 2nd day.  Sleep and rest so your body can heal.  So exciting to be on the other side right.

Congratualtions
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
bandhope
on 6/24/09 8:10 pm - TX

Thank you! I appreciate you kindness!

(deactivated member)
on 6/24/09 6:49 pm
bandhope
on 6/24/09 8:12 pm - TX
I'm so a med wimp! I can't understand how people become addict to this stuff. It is not a good feeling at all. I kind of like to see straight. LOL!
MelissaF
on 6/25/09 4:17 am - Northwood, IA
I hear ya!!! Hang in there girlie. *big get well hugs* well not too tight :-)
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Most Active