6 weeks face/neck lift photos

totalfreedom
on 6/22/09 2:38 pm - Northern CA

Well here I am 6 weeks later.  What a wild ride it has been.  I need a new hair do.  Haven't been to my hairdresser in over 6 weeks!  Other face progression photos on my profile.

PW: krface

Kelli
5' 1, 221pds to 120pds, BMI: 42.5 to 22.8, Size 22WP to 2P.  
Dr. Agha-Newport Beach, CA:  
12.29.08:TT/LBL/UTL/BL/Butt Aug!
 5.10.09: Face/Neck Lift,Implants,lipo, lower eyelids,fat transfer

DEBI R.
on 6/22/09 5:21 pm - CORSICANA, TX
You lool GREAT Kelli, thanks for sharing. I think your hair looks great too.

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

Ansampson
on 6/22/09 8:32 pm
I agree you look fabulous!!
FLGail
on 6/22/09 9:46 pm - Sun City, AZ
Hi Kelli, You look super!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Only been two weeks now for me since my face lift. The black and blue has almost gone away or at least turned to yellow. When did you start seeing the biggest differences?  Also when did your doctor say you can cut and dye after fiacelift for the first time?   Gail
totalfreedom
on 6/23/09 1:10 pm - Northern CA

Thank you,  the biggest difference?  I would say at 4 weeks is when I felt the most comfortable.  Almost all bruising was gone by then.  I went back to work at 3 weeks even though I did not feel comfortable about my look yet.  But I had to go back, way to much work to do and I felt fine otherwise.  At 6 weeks I feel the best.  i still have tightness and swelling along the jawline to the front of my ear, but it is hardly noticeable now.

I never asked my Dr about dye and cut.  I had my hair highlighted just before so I won't have to do that again for awhile.  I think I am fine now for a cut. 

I had heard from some that they had trouble sleeping on their ears for awhile.  I am an avid side sleeper, so I was concerned about that.  But as of now I have no problem laying on my ears!

speedy recovery.  Like all other PS it just takes time.

Kelli

(deactivated member)
on 6/22/09 10:16 pm
You look like a mother daughter pic.  Fantastic outcome.
(deactivated member)
on 6/22/09 10:43 pm
totalfreedom
on 6/23/09 1:14 pm - Northern CA
Hi Jodi,

How are you doing?  Getting ready for that facelift huh?  You know the only real pain was the first night and then when my swelling took off on day 3 and 4 it was very painful.  But as soon as the swelling subsided I was fine.  The one spot under my left ear is almost completely healed.  I still have some discoloration on the sides, but every week that improves, too. 

Only thing left now is some swelling and tightness.  But that will improve.  as stated above, like all PS it just takes time, usually more then we anticipate.

Take care.  Can't wait to see your before and afters!

Kelli

(deactivated member)
on 6/23/09 11:57 pm
BigCityGirl
on 6/23/09 1:07 am - San Diego, CA
Twenty years younger!  Congratulations! 
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
Most Active