Just for Fun & To See How Different We and our Drs Are

DEBI R.
on 6/23/09 6:06 pm - CORSICANA, TX
1.) Surgery Type & Date of Surgery  LBL & Brachioplasty  4/8/09

2) How many tubes did you have? 6 drains

3) How long before your tubes came out?  11 days

4) How many pounds of excess skin/fat was removed (if applicable)  15 lbs

5) Did you wear a compression garment? If so for how long? Yes, sleep it in still

6) Type work you do and how long were you out of work (or scheduled to be out of work) Office work...off almost 3 weeks (had to wait for drains to come out to shower)

7) How soon after surgery did you drive? 2 1/2 weeks

8) How soon after surgery did you have sex? 1 month

9) Favorite thing about your new body? No flapping arms anymore

10) Least favorite thing about your new body? Wished my belly was flatter than it is

11) What would you do differently? Have my breasts done at the same time

12) Would you do it all over again? Yes definately

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 6/23/09 9:28 pm
1) Surgery Type & Date of Surgery Anchor cut TT and Breast Lift - 5/27
2) How many tubes did you have? 6.  two up top, four down below
3) How long before your tubes came out? breast tubes -day after surgery, others in two weeks
4) How many pounds of excess skin/fat was removed (if applicable)  about 5lbs
5) Did you wear a compression garment? If so for how long? yes, only AFTER the drains came out - 8 weeks
6) Type work you do and how long were you out of work (or scheduled to be out of work) desk job - two weeks
7) How soon after surgery did you drive? 4 days (like a damn moron) should have been 1.5 weeks.
8) How soon after surgery did you have sex?   I followed doc's orders - 4 weeks. (that's my story and I'm STICKIN to it!)
9) Favorite thing about your new body? seeing the top of 'Muffy' just looking straight down
10) Least favorite thing about your new body? I'm still sore and swollen
11) What would you do differently? I should have worked from home for three weeks, not two
12) Would you do it all over again? HELL YES - I don't do regret over my decisions - each one I make is the right one for that time and that season in my life.

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

MelissaF
on 6/24/09 4:46 am, edited 6/24/09 4:47 am - Northwood, IA
Great Post!!!

1) Surgery Type & Date of Surgery?  LBL - 4/28/09
2) How many tubes did you have? 4 - one on each hip and one in each labia (yuck!)
3) How long before your tubes came out? 8 days for all
4) How many pounds of excess skin/fat was removed - approx 7 lbs
5) Did you wear a compression garment? yes, recommended for minimum of 3 mos, love the thing. Honestly!
6) Type work you do and how long were you out of work.  Floor nurse - 6 weeks
7) How soon after surgery did you drive? 3 weeks postop, wasn't comfortable tho, had pillow behind me.
8) How soon after surgery did you have sex? Still haven't. oops!
9) Favorite thing about your new body? Lack of pannus, GONE BABY!
10) Least favorite thing about your new body? Still sore in places, might be developing an abcess doc says from internal sutures.. GROWL.  Also mentally not being able to go do things as quickly as I would have wanted to, forced to heal.  I am not a patient person LOL.
11) What would you do differently? Nothing.
12) Would you do it all over again?  YES
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Melissa M.
on 6/24/09 12:24 pm - Seabrook, TX

1) Surgery Type & Date of Surgery   LBL w/anchor cut, BL, lipo, butt auto aug - 6/17/09
2) How many tubes did you have?  4  (2 breast, 2 pubic area)
3) How long before your tubes came out?   breast day after surgery, 1 at 1 week, 2 at 2 weeks
4) How many pounds of excess skin/fat was removed (if applicable)   10 pounds
5) Did you wear a compression garment? If so for how long?  At least 6 weeks but I'm sure I'll go much longer.
6) Type work you do and how long were you out of work (or scheduled to be out of work)  Desk job - plan to be off 6 wks may return sooner if I feel up to it.
7) How soon after surgery did you drive? Dr said after I'm off pain pills but I'll probably wait a couple of weeks before I even try.
8) How soon after surgery did you have sex?  Just a week out so not sure when
9) Favorite thing about your new body?  Flat tummy, a cute belly button (had a crater before!), no more saggy butt, no more saggy breasts - basically everything!
10) Least favorite thing about your new body? I don't see a thing yet, still swollen.
11) What would you do differently?  Nothing
12) Would you do it all over again?  I'm only 1 week out and I can already say YES!  The transformation is amazing.
(deactivated member)
on 6/24/09 5:36 pm
Most Active