My FIRST wow moment..........

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 6/22/09 9:11 pm
It's starting to get good, yall!  LOL.  The incisions under my breasts are coming along - I slowed it TOTALLY down and have been home since last Thursday - I will go in today for only a half day - I am feeling MUCH MUCH MUCH better but am not going to push my luck and try my normal 10 hr day.

As for my wow - well - after getting out of the shower, my daughter (who is currently in charge of drying my legs below the knee) says to me 'dang mama - you don't have a stomach anymore, you look skinny'

DAMN I love that kid of mine!!!!!    I didn't want to go totally ga-ga over the comment so I just said 'Thank you baby - NOW GO TAKE YOUR DANG SHOWER!' - when she left the room, I did a lil inner happy dance.  I'll have to take some more pics by the end of this week.  

<--------- this is me.... ON THE INSIDE!!!  

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

nursekimberley
on 6/22/09 11:57 pm - North Royalton, OH
COngratulations! I am doing the happy dance on the inside for you!

Take care and be at Peace. ~Kimberley

HW-578     SW-VSG-564  SW-RNY-418      CW-386       GW-187  
(Planned two step surgery VSG 3/26/08 RNY 7/2/09)

Angel Baby 3-18-2010 missed m/c with d+c

By the way, all things I have posted/commented/breathed are a result of my own personal experience/education/research. Matter of fact, treat it all as a delusion:)

LinR
on 6/23/09 12:12 am
Thanks for sharing your WOW moment.  They're my favorites!!  I'm sure it makes you feel good about yourself and the choices you've made.  Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Lin

inkerdoodles
on 6/23/09 12:32 am - Schenectady, NY

on the inside GF... You do that happy dance on the outside.. You should be so proud. You have worked so very hard.. Skinny is not a word were used to hearing...

Congratulations... and thanks for being such an inspiration.

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

BigCityGirl
on 6/23/09 1:09 am - San Diego, CA
Congratulations!  Enjoy
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
MyQnA
on 6/23/09 1:45 am
That is cute....man kids can be good for more than changing the channel when the clicker is lost (jk)........happy to hear you are doing good.

~maxine

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

victoria R.
on 6/23/09 1:53 am - goose creek, SC

I'm so happy for you, can't wait to see the new pics.

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

(deactivated member)
on 6/23/09 2:03 am
Kristina M.
on 6/23/09 4:13 am - North East, MD
Yay for you!!!!!! you go girl and I'll happy dance for you on the outside. Dancing is good exercise!!!!
Melissa M.
on 6/23/09 4:27 am - Seabrook, TX

That's a great wow moment!   LOL 

That reminds me of my teenager this morning. I had her help me zip up my compression garment this morning after airing out and it was the first time she has seen me.  I wasn't gonna let her see cuz she is so darn squeemish and she said let me see!  The first thing she said is "That's not fair!"  and I said "What?"  She said " You're so flat!  You don't even have a pooch or anything!" I just smiled from ear to ear.  I said "Oh, I'm sure I will I'm just so swollen that's probably why it looks so flat!!"  LOL  I was just trying to make her feel a LITTLE better! 

Most Active